BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
It that’s not democracy. There’s a reason for primaries. You all were catfished

Amazing how people who love to say "we're not a democracy, we're a republic" suddenly acting as if they care about democracy.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Amazing how people who love to say "we're not a democracy, we're a republic" suddenly acting as if they care about democracy.
I wonder if "Border Czar Kamaltoe" know we live in a Representative Republic? Probably not.

It's amazing how libs have really no idea how anything really works.
Oh, look! It's a post from the idiot who thinks Kamala's vote tally in the Dem primary in 2020 has anything to do with her running for President now... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Oh, look! It's a post from the idiot who thinks Kamala's vote tally in the Dem primary in 2020 has anything to do with her running for President now... :rolleyes:
It does in the fact that nobody liked the Boarder Czar back then, and they still don't now. I am glad the communist party picked her.

The internet is such a wonderful time machine...

638a530a27d83cd7.jpg

Of course the BORDER CZAR was ranked the most liberal, she liberally gave oral to all of them.

eafbbaf96886c01a.jpeg

It that’s not democracy. There’s a reason for primaries. You all were catfished
He don’t care. None of them do. They simply march to the DNC orders. Same as they did when the DNC sandbagged Sanders to install Hillary as the candidate. So they’re used to their vote not counting for anything other than the DNC.

I read an article the other day that was making the case that it should be the party that decides the candidate not the voters because that’s the way it was in like 1800 or some shit. The media has no shame. They are accused by everyone of shilling for democrats and instead of trying to show they’re not they just double down. Because it doesn’t matter. People are fucking stupid as hell and money buys elections.

He don’t care. None of them do. They simply march to the DNC orders. Same as they did when the DNC sandbagged Sanders to install Hillary as the candidate. So they’re used to their vote not counting for anything other than the DNC.

I read an article the other day that was making the case that it should be the party that decides the candidate not the voters because that’s the way it was in like 1800 or some shit. The media has no shame. They are accused by everyone of shilling for democrats and instead of trying to show they’re not they just double down. Because it doesn’t matter. People are fucking stupid as hell and money buys elections.
I mean it's fine (I guess) if these people want to support a party instead of a candidate, but quit talking about "Democracy" then! No shame indeed. Trumpsters are not above hypocrisy, but it appears to me that a more significant population of personality disordered individuals have found a place in the "Democrat" party that feels like home.

Last edited:

Back