BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

How about you let me Nick your ear with one of my high powered rifles?

Got a feeling you might not talk so tough when it's your fuckin pumpkin-head in the sights?

How about you lick me?

step right up my big man im here.gif

How about you let me Nick your ear with one of my high powered rifles?

Got a feeling you might not talk so tough when it's your fuckin pumpkin-head in the sights?

Also, don’t forget to tell him he has no idea when it will be happening, and to try and turn his head at the exact right moment for when said bullet that he doesn’t know is going to be fired, so it only grazes his ear…

Also, don’t forget to tell him he has no idea when it will be happening, and to try and turn his head at the exact right moment for when said bullet that he doesn’t know is going to be fired, so it only grazes his ear…
#Matrix

Jesus said love your enemies. My bible says to pray for our leaders but truthfully I am guilty in the past of mostly cursing those leaders whom I detested who were perhaps the very people who could've benefited from my prayers the most. If we had prayed for them more, and cursed less, perhaps we would have a better world eh?

Jesus said love your enemies. My bible says to pray for our leaders but truthfully I am guilty in the past of mostly cursing those leaders whom I detested who were perhaps the very people who could've benefited from my prayers the most. If we had prayed for them more, and cursed less, perhaps we would have a better world eh?

If it helps, I don't think many actually consider them to be leaders. Saint Peter probably forgot to write that transgression down.

If it helps, I don't think many actually consider them to be leaders. Saint Peter probably forgot to write that transgression down.
They aren't kings either but they are people of high position and christians are told to pray for them in the new testament. In orthordox divine liturgy we pray for our authorities and armed forces of this nation and land and every nation of land, every sunday during divine liturgy as part of fulfilling this obligation.

Out of curiosity are we just ignoring the fact that we've had the whole Biden is as sharp as ever, mentally focused, etc. shoved down out throats by the media and the Democratic party for at least a year? Then at the drop of a hat; literally overnight, the Dems. flipped on him questioning his mental capacity then forced him out the race.

To the Dems. here, I have to ask how can you still trust/back a party that flat out lied to your face. It wasn't just a matter of a politician not living up to campaign promises. It wasn't even just a handful of members spouting off. It was the entire party blatantly lying to you thinking you're just stupid enough to believe anything they say. I understand that you don't want Trump in office. Seriously though, how could you so enthusiastically back another Democrat. What makes you think Kamala is any better than the party she's so engrained into? How can you trust her or the party at all anymore? If it were me I'd feel so insulted that I'd be dropping out and looking to back anyone other than another Democrat.

Last edited:
To the Dems. here, I have to ask how can you still trust/back a party that flat out lied to your face. It wasn't just a matter of a politician not living up to campaign promises.
I am certain most of them were aware but would prefer leadership with limited cognition from their own party than being forthright and honest and possibly giving quarter to the opposition.

Reactions: Geo
Back