DESPERATE CLOWNS pulling out the stops to stop Kamala

1000011708.jpg

Reactions: rsm
Both actually but I meant her.
So tell me, what would you do ?

Ya know we've tried pointing out to you 1000 times that it's a lesser of two evils thing and we have 3 choices in ANY election. Vote for the republican, vote for the democrat or don't vote.

So tell me, what would you do ?

Ya know we've tried pointing out to you 1000 times that it's a lesser of two evils thing and we have 3 choices in ANY election. Vote for the republican, vote for the democrat or don't vote.
I'd vote for the Republican in this case because as you say I think it's the lesser of two evils. The Republican view of outcomes for the west is far closer to what I'd want to see than the Democrat one. My objection is more to the individual candidates.

That said I think the Republicans will have a worse outcome for me in Australia because they are too fucking insular and they'll treat us not so much as valued allies with common ideals but like "who the fuck are you foreigners". However, that said, I take a 40000ft view of it and would still prefer them because I think Democrats are basically evil hedonists trying to justify sinfulness and that filters down to society here. Also there's the multicultural lie when it comes to Democrats and I agree they are the racists and they are basically traitors to their own country who would see the people who built the country become foreigners in their own land.

Re: england watch this...

Last edited:
Why keep calling her border czar? You people know it was trump and the retardlicans who killed the bipartisan border bill to help trump! Now look at ya! 🤣
So, the 91 executive orders that Briben did on his first day has nothing to do with the disaster?

Shortly there after she was anointed THE BORDER CZAR.

Has she been dethroned? I didn't hear.

So, the 91 executive orders that Briben did on his first day has nothing to do with the disaster?

Shortly there after she was anointed THE BORDER CZAR.

Has she been dethroned? I didn't hear.
Don’t interrupt him when he’s parroting the current party talking point, puppet that he is.

Back