BREAKING: MAJOR UPDATE from Kamala Harris

GTN7NwEWcAALi00.jpg

I mean it's fine (I guess) if these people want to support a party instead of a candidate, but quit talking about "Democracy" then! No shame indeed. Trumpsters are not above hypocrisy, but it appears to me that a more significant population of personality discorded individuals have found a place in the "Democrat" party that feels like home.
Agreed.

Out of curiosity are we just ignoring the fact that we've had the whole Biden is as sharp as ever, mentally focused, etc. shoved down out throats by the media and the Democratic party for at least a year? Then at the drop of a hat; literally overnight, the Dems. flipped on him questioning his mental capacity then forced him out the race.
To the Dems. here, I have to ask how can you still trust/back a party that flat out lied to your face. It wasn't just a matter of a politician not living up to campaign promises. It wasn't even just a handful of members spouting off. It was the entire party blatantly lying to you thinking you're just stupid enough to believe anything they say. I understand that you don't want Trump in office. Seriously though, how could you so enthusiastically back another Democrat. What makes you think Kamala is any better than the party she's so engrained into? How can you trust her or the party at all anymore? If it were me I'd feel so insulted that I'd be dropping out and looking to back anyone other than another Democrat

I wasn't asking as a rhetorical question. I would genuinely like to know from one of the Democrats/Liberals here how you can continue to support a party that constantly insults your intelligence by blatantly lying to your face like this.

*Edit to put the first part of my original question. Not sure why it didn't include it, I must have clicked the wrong button.

Last edited:
Back