Dipshit don making an Arlington Ceremony a campaign event at the expense of the dead.

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Trump's general disdain for people who serve in the military, and the fact that he keeps blundering into situations that insult and concern them, should give everyone pause.

T
Trump's general disdain for people who serve in the military, and the fact that he keeps blundering into situations that insult and concern them, should give everyone pause.
The only people who think Trump has disdain for the military are those who believe whatever spin the democrats want them to believe.

T

The only people who think Trump has disdain for the military are those who believe whatever spin the democrats want them to believe.
And pretty much everyone who has ever served. Don't forget them.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Yep, I'm sure JD Vance would rather not have Trump say and do these kinds of things. But I'm not engaging with you further because you're stupid and boring. See ya!
Like Eli Crane or Tulsi Gabbard?

This is the stunt that breaks his back as far as the election. Know why ? cuz there is NO JUSTIFICATION or anyway to explaing this.
We have a family friend Colonel E. Harper [full bird] U.S.M.C. VMF-214 Pappy Boyingtons Black Sheep buried @ Arlington and his wife Jane will be there soon and i have 3 family members buried at Jefferson Barracks NC.
I desparte pathetic weasel mother Fucker this Fuckhead is. He has tapped into the Aorta of the blood & bones of this country.

Naval_Aviator_Badge.jpg

Attachments

• vmf 214.jpg
    vmf 214.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 8
Yep, I'm sure JD Vance would rather not have Trump say and do these kinds of things. But I'm not engaging with you further because you're stupid and boring. See ya!
It's funny that this imbecile calls me stupid, and at the same time says the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

And pretty much everyone who has ever served. Don't forget them.
Most of my friends and all the people I train with served and are serving. None I know of are buying it. If you think Trump isn’t going to get the lion’s share of the military vote you’re in a mental institution.
It’s simply another plate of spaghetti thrown at the wall by desperate democrats praying it’ll stick.

Most of my friends and all the people I train with served and are serving. None I know of are buying it. If you think Trump isn’t going to get the lion’s share of the military vote you’re in a mental institution.
It’s simply another plate of spaghetti thrown at the wall by desperate democrats praying it’ll stick.
I'm sure you're right that Trump will get the lion's share of the military vote. Republicans usually do, and the fact that he's a moron when it comes to respecting the military doesn't mean he won't get those votes. But it's not nothing. Trump said the civilian medal of freedom was better than the Congressional Medal of Honor, and now his campaign has been caught red handed taking video and photographs inside a section of Arlington where such activities, particularly when they're campaign-related, are against the law. The family of the fallen soldier on the adjacent headstone visible in many of the photos has forcefully spoken out against this, and it's a surprisingly disrespectful thing to have done in the first place. It's not a matter of "buying it." These are simply facts. I know lots of veterans who are pretty upset by this, even if it doesn't affect how they're voting.

The real question is, if he respects the military and men and women in uniform, why does he keep doing stupid sh*t like this? It doesn't make any sense. I don't even think it's intentional - he's just a moron when it comes to decorum in these situations.

I'm sure you're right that Trump will get the lion's share of the military vote. Republicans usually do, and the fact that he's a moron when it comes to respecting the military doesn't mean he won't get those votes. But it's not nothing. Trump said the civilian medal of freedom was better than the Congressional Medal of Honor, and now his campaign has been caught red handed taking video and photographs inside a section of Arlington where such activities, particularly when they're campaign-related, are against the law. The family of the fallen soldier on the adjacent headstone visible in many of the photos has forcefully spoken out against this, and it's a surprisingly disrespectful thing to have done in the first place. It's not a matter of "buying it." These are simply facts. I know lots of veterans who are pretty upset by this, even if it doesn't affect how they're voting.

The real question is, if he respects the military and men and women in uniform, why does he keep doing stupid sh*t like this? It doesn't make any sense. I don't even think it's intentional - he's just a moron when it comes to decorum in these situations.
The families of those 13 dead soldiers Biden/Harris killed didn’t seem to mind.

The families of those 13 dead soldiers Biden/Harris killed didn’t seem to mind.
I don't see how another person's disrespect for the military absolves Trump for his. Whataboutism isn't a game I play because it doesn't accomplish anything.

Back