Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
It went about this well.
IMG_4571.jpeg

I still have no clue what you guys are arguing about. I don’t know who started it or who reignited it and so on. I figure you’re polite Floyd, just pissed off. Dan does have a way of getting under your skin when he wants to. It’s like a mental judo power 🤷‍♂️

It takes practice to acquire this power. The easiest way is to just use people’s own dumb words against them.

When the CEO of Sachs calls the vice president of the United States a liar, it's a big deal.

He didn’t call her a liar, he just said she exaggerated the findings. It’s not like she made up a number.
Not cool, but not scandalous

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
It takes practice to acquire this power. The easiest way is to just use people’s own dumb words against them.
You’re the only one here that thinks that’s what you’re doing. You are simple Dan it’s as simple as that. “Irresponsible gun owners kill people” ? How fucking retarded are you. 🤣🤣🤣

By the way, I had a long conversation this morning with one of my buddies. He’s a militant union lefty who hates Trump more than you do. Guess who he’s voting for this time ? It seems as left as he is he knows the shit the warped, tranny loving, illegal immigrant importing far left commie fucks are doing is way more fucked your than anything the loud mouth, narcissist orange rich guy did. So the debate you guys pretend she won, which in fact ABC won for her, sealed the deal for him.

You’re the only one here that thinks that’s what you’re doing. You are simple Dan it’s as simple as that. “Irresponsible gun owners kill people” ? How fucking retarded are you. 🤣🤣🤣

By the way, I had a long conversation this morning with one of my buddies. He’s a militant union lefty who hates Trump more than you do. Guess who he’s voting for this time ? It seems as left as he is he knows the shit the warped, tranny loving, illegal immigrant importing far left commie fucks are doing is way more fucked your than anything the loud mouth, narcissist orange rich guy did. So the debate you guys pretend she won, which in fact ABC won for her, sealed the deal for him.

How could you possibly debate that irresponsible gun owners kill people? It’s an absolute no brainer.

As far as the 2nd part of your post, it’s somehow more idiotic than the first part lol

That's because he didn't want to get shot in the ear. But, he got his point across.

Yea he made a point, but he didn’t “slam her”; which was my point. So thank you for proving me right (again)

Back