Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
Yes

Someone says “guns don’t kill people, people kill people”

I say “irresponsible gun owners kill people”

And you respond with things other than guns that kill people? Fuck sakes bro. Aside from being incapable of staying on topic, you argue like a 7 year old blaming his little brother for hitting him first. It’s hysterical
When you make ridiculous statements about irresponsible gun owners, who by the way kill a statistically insignificant number of people, who knows what topic is in your head anymore.

When you make ridiculous statements about irresponsible gun owners, who by the way kill a statistically insignificant number of people, who knows what topic is in your head anymore.

ON THE TOPIC OF GUN VIOLENCE, irresponsibility leads to a lot of it. How many kids that shoot up schools get a hold of their parent’s or someone else’s guns?

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
ON THE TOPIC OF GUN VIOLENCE, irresponsibility leads to a lot of it. How many kids that shoot up schools get a hold of their parent’s or someone else’s guns?
No it doesn’t. You’re talking out your ass. The amount of people killed in schools in the US by anything is infinitesimally small compared to the amount of people killed just in Chicago street shootings.

No it doesn’t. You’re talking out your ass. The amount of people killed in schools in the Us by anything is infinitesimally small compared to the amount of people killed just in Chicago street shootings.
So those street shootings are done by responsible gun owners? Do you ever think before you post? Lol

So those shootings are done by responsible gun owners? Do you ever think before you post? Lol
Those shootings don’t constitute “ a lot of it”.

Do you ever actually know anything about the shit you post retard ?

Fuck bro, I even edited my post from “gun owners” to “irresponsible gun owners” because most gun owners are not killers. But you are too hot on my sack to leave anything I post alone and now you are lumping in street violence with responsible ownership

Fuck bro, I even edited my post from “gun owners” to “irresponsible gun owners” because most gun owners are not killers. But you are too hot on my sack to leave anything I post alone and now you are lumping in street violence with responsible ownership
Derp

So those street shootings are done by responsible gun owners? Do you ever think before you post? Lol
They’re not gun owners at all moron. You think gang bangers with stolen Glocks = gun owners ? Jesus Christ you’re fucking stupid.

I’m hot on your sack ? What is the first post I responded to tonight ?

They’re not gun owners at all moron. You think gang bangers with stolen Glocks = gun owners ? Jesus Christ you’re fucking stupid.
Yea dude, they are. If you carry a gun you are gun owner. If you carry a gun illegally you probably got it from an irresponsible gun owner.

Back