Presidential debate tonight 9/10/24 at 9pm est

• Thread starter Thread starter Totally Bored
  • Start date Start date
You’re the only one here that thinks that’s what you’re doing. You are simple Dan it’s as simple as that. “Irresponsible gun owners kill people” ? How fucking retarded are you. 🤣🤣🤣

By the way, I had a long conversation this morning with one of my buddies. He’s a militant union lefty who hates Trump more than you do. Guess who he’s voting for this time ? It seems as left as he is he knows the shit the warped, tranny loving, illegal immigrant importing far left commie fucks are doing is way more fucked your than anything the loud mouth, narcissist orange rich guy did. So the debate you guys pretend she won, which in fact ABC won for her, sealed the deal for him.
Maybe Dan Gleesak is transitioning?

How could you possibly debate that irresponsible gun owners kill people? It’s an absolute no brainer.

As far as the 2nd part of your post, it’s somehow more idiotic than the first part lol
About 650 things off the top of my head kill more people than irresponsible gun owners, but that’s the one that angers you ? Unless you mean to include 15 year old, urban gang members with stolen guns as gun owners.

You have no working knowledge of or respect for the constitution. You constantly open your stupid fucking mouth about shit you have no knowledge of and are constantly searching for attention and validation. You need help retard.

About 650 things off the top of my head kill more people than irresponsible gun owners, but that’s the one that angers you ? Unless you mean to include 15 year old, urban gang members with stolen guns as gun owners.

You have no working knowledge of or respect for the constitution. You constantly open your stupid fucking mouth about shit you have no knowledge of and are constantly searching for attention and validation. You need help retard.

lol you are a child.

He exhibits a great many very effeminate characteristics, that’s for sure.
E33EBB91-947D-4239-817C-98FAF9D55278.jpeg

I’m a child ? 😂😂😂

Yes

Someone says “guns don’t kill people, people kill people”

I say “irresponsible gun owners kill people”

And you respond with things other than guns that kill people? Fuck sakes bro. Aside from being incapable of staying on topic, you argue like a 7 year old blaming his little brother for hitting him first. It’s hysterical

And you respond with things other than guns that kill people? Fuck sakes bro. Aside from being incapable of staying on topic, you argue like a 7 year old blaming his little brother for hitting him first. It’s hysterical
...and then Prince Charles started wearing all of lady Di's clothing.......................

Back