Eating cats n dogs, just like Hillary eating babies in the basement of a pizza parlor

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
Tell me more about how you imagine things in my ass
giphy.gif

You ever butchered a wild hog? Like the ones down south and into Arkansas? Those things are running wild.
I wouldn't mess with those, they will F you up. We had 2 farms in Kentucky. Folks have been eaten by domestic hogs. Big sows.
I wouldnt eat a wild one either anything they eat is in the meat.
Same with river fish.

I wouldn't mess with those, they will F you up. We had 2 farms in Kentucky. Folks have been eaten by domestic hogs. Big sows.
I wouldnt eat a wild one either anything they eat is in the meat.
Same with river fish.
The young ones taste ok. The old ones are a hard pass for me.

I've read that migrants are moving to areas of high rainfall in the USA because they've heard that it's more likely to rain cats and dogs. Is this true?

@Dan Gleesak
I wouldn’t mind moving somewhere that has some rainfall at this point: it’s been an awfully dry summer here. People on well water are hurting

Actually the government would be smart to get these folks to help solve the wild hog problems.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2 MB · Views: 2
There is a waiting list for any government housing including nursing homes & assisted living. You can always find your own.
not if you're an illegal invader in a blue demoncrat sanctuary city, see what's happening in NYC and Chicago for a start

I wouldn’t mind moving somewhere that has some rainfall at this point: it’s been an awfully dry summer here. People on well water are hurting
we've had rain for the last week and half, nearly everyday, just started clearing up yesterday.

Back