Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

Ryan Routh ❤️ the cock, just like my ex.

trump-ryan-routh-030.jpg

0-52-1200x630.jpg

https://nypost.com/2024/09/15/us-ne...assin-idd-as-ryan-routh-58-of-hawaii-sources/

Liberals always trying to take away guns. They finally see the error of their ways.

Because the solution to the violence which is due to nutcases having easy access to guns... is to have even more guns available for nutcases to get their hands on, right?

If they had practiced a little with said guns, maybe they could hit him

This is what the nutcases are saying, too.

Because the solution to the violence which is due to nutcases having easy access to guns... is to have even more guns available for nutcases to get their hands on, right?

Settle down, bud. It was a jest. I couldnt care less one way or another

Looks like a typical left wing faggot.

Alleged would-be Trump assassin Ryan Routh, 58, of Hawaii echoed Harris, Biden’s anti-Trump rhetoric as he backed Dem candidates.

ryan-routh-arrest.jpg

So you think you can keep the nut cases from owning guns? How has that worked for you so far?

Reactions: rsm
Looks like a typical left wing faggot.

Alleged would-be Trump assassin Ryan Routh, 58, of Hawaii echoed Harris, Biden’s anti-Trump rhetoric as he backed Dem candidates.

ryan-routh-arrest.jpg
he has that too many SSRI's look. And possibly bleach ingestion.

I wonder what the percentage of dems that take SSRI's? It's probably 90%.

Last edited:

white-dude-1.png

Part of the problem is that the gun bois don’t think access is easy. They fancy themselves a minimized group that are constantly having their rights trotted upon.
It’s some weird self fulfilling prophesy where they play the victim so they can in turn cry that they need guns to protect themselves.

Background checks are deemed unconstitutional, when in reality most of the country is just sick of lunatics shooting up school children.

So they ( and by they I mean even some people here) blame Trump for inciting the J6 riot, even though he clearly said in his speech to protest peacefully and his speech didn’t even start until after the riot was going on, but two different assassination attempts on Trump were not incited by the democrats and media constantly harping about him being a threat to democracy and a dictator. Strange.

I bet this barely makes the news and disappears completely before the end of the week.

I always questioned this. In none of his words did he state to incite a riot.
And I don't know what the law is on this, but if I tell 10 people to jump off a bridge, and they do, and they all die, it's my fault because I told them to jump?

Reactions: rsm
I always questioned this. In none of his words did he state to incite a riot.
And I don't know what the law is on this, but if I tell 10 people to jump off a bridge, and they do, and they all die, it's my fault because I told them to jump?

I'd wager you would be held accountable in some form because narrow minded leftist have no concept of personal responsibility and are always crying victim looking for someone to blame for their own inadequacies.

Back