Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

Did we go to war with Venezuela, N. Korea, Iran or Mexico ? You probably would have heard if we did.

See, you’re not only a poofter, you’re a real dumb poofter! The only threesome is you and your boyfriend (the one you hold hands with on the couch while smiling like a girl) and Dan Gleesack. Hell, you might even get that theclev guy to join in, then it will be a poofter foursome. I am a man, I like women and I can tell the difference between the two unlike poofters like you.
Enough of the gay argument guys.

Nobody's gonna win 'cause you're all pointing the finger at each other and AFAIK (I don't care) none of you is gay.

Even if he was, no need to harp on about it to the point of cock blocking the thread.

Hard to see, but in the vid about the shooter's connection to the CIA, his arrest record includes a felony charge for "Possession of weapons of mass destruction." - he's also connected on social media to former execs in the CIA, US military, think tanks, etc., many who followed him on social media.

1726750114147.png

The guy w/the AK never fired a shot. Its not an "assassination" if you never fire a shot.
dt just using it for politics and to bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
The guy w/the AK never fired a shot. Its not an "assassination" if you never fire a shot.
dt just using it for politics and to bitch.
So if you don’t get a shot off it’s definitely not an assassination. That’s true. It is an assassination attempt though.

You understand Dan that you’re part of the problem ? I read the other day that something like 38% of democrats are disappointed the gunman in Pennsylvania wasn’t a better shot. Which explains why KJP thought Peter Doocy questioning her about White House rhetoric claiming Trump is a threat is dangerous. Not the rhetoric, but Doocy asking her about it. Clearly the ends justify the means for you deranged fuckers. It also explains why the unhinged left only does their thing in blue spaces. 😉

Reactions: Geo

Back