Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

1726620151456.png

since you're the god expert, what did he say about self-defense? Just let yourself be victimized, or wait for the government to rescue you?

Well, there's lots of tripe about turning the other cheek, giving unto Caesar that which is Caesars and doing nothing because apparently God is full of wrath or something, and vengeance is his and his alone.

So I guess that means blokes like you are in a bit of pickle now aren't you?

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Well, there's lots of tripe about turning the other cheek, giving unto Caesar that which is Caesars and doing nothing because apparently God is full of wrath or something, and vengeance is his and his alone.

So I guess that means blokes like you are in a bit of pickle now aren't you?
Also something about selling your cloak and buying a sword. I think you're mixing the old and new testaments up as if they are the same books meant for the same people.

Also something about selling your cloak and buying a sword. I think you're mixing the old and new testaments up as if they are the same books meant for the same people.

Religion gets confusing when it's full of back pedalling and contradictions.

You guys all use the exact same tactics. Is there like a handbook or something ?

Sure - it's the ridiculous behaviour of conflicted, weak wanna-be Alphas who use the word gay or poof as an insult.
Like this cretin has been trying out on me.

All I'm doing is pointing out that we're all proud of him for accepting his own homoseexuality, blatantly expressed in his ongoing fixation with gay dudes. He can't stop posting about it! We hope he's happy and doing well.

Sure - it's the ridiculous behaviour of conflicted, weak wanna-be Alphas who use the word gay or poof as an insult.
Like this cretin has been trying out on me.

All I'm doing is pointing out that we're all proud of him for accepting his own homoseexuality, blatantly expressed in his ongoing fixation with gay dudes. He can't stop posting about it! We hope he's happy and doing well.
In other words you are trying to call him gay as an insult.

Glazing Saddles is going big time with the gay threesome fantasy now... Maybe you wanna try Grindr? 🌈
See, you’re not only a poofter, you’re a real dumb poofter! The only threesome is you and your boyfriend (the one you hold hands with on the couch while smiling like a girl) and Dan Gleesack. Hell, you might even get that theclev guy to join in, then it will be a poofter foursome. I am a man, I like women and I can tell the difference between the two unlike poofters like you.

Back