Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

So they ( and by they I mean even some people here) blame Trump for inciting the J6 riot, even though he clearly said in his speech to protest peacefully and his speech didn’t even start until after the riot was going on, but two different assassination attempts on Trump were not incited by the democrats and media constantly harping about him being a threat to democracy and a dictator. Strange.

I bet this barely makes the news and disappears completely before the end of the week.
I had to come here for the news and updates, after seeing very little on network tv.
“Shots fired at Trump golf course. Meh. Back to our regular programming”

Yeah that guy Routh or whatever his name is looks crazy. So did the hundreds storming capitol on jan 6. There's quacks on both sides.
Yeah, because trying to kill someone is the same thing as putting your feet on the desk of some stupid politician.

Reactions: rsm
Most people do but we have better judgement and wouldn't act on it.

That's what separates the rest of us from the libtards.

Exactly! Most would not act on it. But the coockoo ones did act on it but failed.

Ummm they wanted to hang Pence and Pelosi.
>If I just make something up, it's true!
51NLpWkDL3L.jpg

Yup, you lefti nut jobs can't control yourselves?

Did you march around wearing a pussy hat today?

Lol ya lost me there.... I am not a lefty. I am also not American. Not agreeing with or supporting Trump doesn't make someone a lefty.

This the part where you relpy and tell me to mind my own business and stick with my countries own problems.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Lol ya lost me there.... I am not a lefty. I am also not American. Not agreeing with or supporting Trump doesn't make someone a lefty.

This the part where you relpy and tell me to mind my own business and stick with my countries own problems.
But you do see the correlation between the craziness going on and being left leaning though?

All the mass shooting, lefties. Wearing pussy hats, lefties.

Exactly! Most would not act on it. But the coockoo ones did act on it but failed.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

[td]"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American.... [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." (Tench Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.)[/td] [td] [/td]

>If I just make something up, it's true! View attachment 342772

There was hundreds of them chanting Hang Pence. They also brought the noose with them. I am sure they aren't showing this footage very much where you get your news from lol.
But you do see the correlation between the craziness going on and being left leaning though?

All the mass shooting, lefties. Wearing pussy hats, lefties.

The only things i have commented or made light of in here is Trump himself and the crazies that follow conspiracy shit like Qanon etc.
I have never said a peep about the gun laws and abortion discussions in here. I am honestly not a lefty. I am also not from US.

There was hundreds of them chanting Hang Pence. They also brought the noose with them. I am sure they aren't showing this footage very much where you get your news from lol.

The only things i have commented or made light of in here is Trump himself and the crazies that follow conspiracy shit like Qanon etc.
I have never said a peep about the gun laws and abortion discussions in here. I am honestly not a lefty. I am also not from US.
I understand but, people support DT because the left has really fucked up this country and other countries around the world.

I mean the PM of Poland just publicly told the US to get the fuck out of Poland. Not ever in my life have I seen such a thing.

If this continues, the entire world will suffer much more than they already have.

DT would rather be enjoying his billions in retirement but the whole world really needs him whether they realize it or not.

Please explain how that's not.....

Nevermind. You don't get to have an opinion anymore after your shithole comments making light of pets being butchered and eaten.
I’m not making fun of pets being eaten, I’m making fun of the people who are afraid immigrants are coming for their pets

Last edited:

Back