Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

Yet h

Yet here I am ? lol.

That has zero fucking meaning in this context. You overuse that phrase. Get some new material Dan.

I was talking to someone else, you decided to stick your meat head into the convo.

You say no one cares about what I think yet I was answering someone who asked me my opinion, and you are taking time to comment on my opinions that had nothing to do with you.

So yea man, here you are

Massachusetts suits you; you're with others that deny and infringe on Constitutional rights whenever they can.
Dan, like all good leftists, believes everyone should be forced to conform to their ideals. They’re little bitches who think the world should bend to their opinions. Their parents ruined them by making them think other people give a fuck about their feelings.

I was talking to someone else, you decided to stick your meat head into the convo.

You say no one cares about what I think yet I was answering someone who asked me my opinion, and you are taking time to comment on my opinions that had nothing to do with you.

So yea man, here you are
so censorship?

is this thread a private conversation? that's what DMs are for.

as far as I care, anything in a public thread here is open to anyone.

deal with it. :thumbsup:

So yea man, here you are
So now I’m not supposed to comment in any conversation I don’t start ? The person asking your opinion, does he agree with me or does he agree with you ?

I’m m pretty sure he doesn’t actually give a fuck what you think should be legal. Ask him. Homo.

Reactions: rsm
Dan, like all good leftists, believes everyone should be forced to conform to their ideals. They’re little bitches who think the world should bend to their opinions. Their parents ruined them by making them think other people give a fuck about their feelings.

that's what totalitarians do.

"Inside most liberals is a fascist struggling to get out." - John McCarthy

it was "my body my choice" when it was about killing babies; it was "your body our choice" when it came to the jab.

well they may get to the point where they can rewrite the Constitution some day; I can only imagine the circus a future Constitutional convention would be. If that happens, the US is completely done.

So now I’m not supposed to comment until n any conversation I don’t start ? The person asking your opinion, does he agree with me or does he agree with you ?

I’m m pretty sure he doesn’t actually give a fuck what you think should be legal. Ask him. Homo.

It’s just funny that you will go out of your way to comment on something I said for the sole purpose of telling me no one cares what I’m saying.
Plenty of people don’t care what I have to say, they are the ones not talking to me about things lol.

Your shit is so backwards I used to just think you were fucking with me but it appears you are just that twisted

so censorship?

is this thread a private conversation? that's what DMs are for.

as far as I care, anything in a public thread here is open to anyone.

deal with it. :thumbsup:

Of course is free to respond to anything I say. He is also free to look like a moron by responding to every single thing I post but also say that he doesn’t care what I have to say.

wrong again as usual.

thankfully 2A disagrees with you; we have a few infringements to overturn: FOPA, NFA,... we have 29 Constitutional carry states so far...

So if a person has enough money though should be allowed to buy a fighter jet and missles? Fly it around loaded up?

It’s just funny that you will go out of your way to comment on something I said for the sole purpose of telling me no one cares what I’m saying.
Plenty of people don’t care what I have to say, they are the ones not talking to me about things lol.

Your shit is so backwards I used to just think you were fucking with me but it appears you are just that twisted
The sole purpose ? Why would you think that ? As if you would know. And as if you didn’t know that you making ridiculous comments about guns wasn’t going to get a response.

Of course is free to respond to anything I say. He is also free to look like a moron by responding to every single thing I post but also say that he doesn’t care what I have to say.
Well one of us clearly looks like a moron. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Dan's whole thing has been to say stupid shit like this in hopes of riling people up so they engage with him. He needs this to feed his narcissism. He's continuing to show his psychopathy. It's probably time to stop responding to his dumbassery and giving him what he wants. Maybe he'll eventually take his stupid shit back to TGP.
They probably had enough of him.

Back