Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

You can disagree with thinking it should be a right, but you can’t disagree with it actually being one. Well, you can but that’s because you’re full of shit.

I disagree that it should be a right (as it is written) and I disagree that the writers had any idea of what militaries would become

Also, if you started in with the "real Aynirar" about how, "that ain't you.." the last thing he would do is start posting trying to prove it was him.

That was the first tipoff to me about this guy.. whoever the hell this one is.

:rolleyes:
I’m not sure there is anything that could prove to you in the same person. I’ve already screen shotted our emails from TGP to you, texted you from the same number you had of mine from TGP and sent you pictures of a disc you sent me back from TGP….

I’m not sure there is anything that could prove to you in the same person. I’ve already screen shotted out emails from TGP to you, texted you from the same number you had of mine from TGP and sent you pictures of a disc you sent me back from TGP….
Yeah, let's talk about that..

Those came from PM's between me and "aynirar" back some years ago on TGP where I had sent him DAW software and electronic parts for amp building.

1. The real aynirar would never have responded by posting those in the open forum tryna validate himself.
2. All those prove is that you have access to his account over at TGP.. which is funny because at the time you posted those here, your story was that you had been perma-bant over there.
3. When I challenged when you first came here saying, "You weren't the same guy, because you don't act or sound anything like him" and I asked you about the parts I sent you, you responded with some pics and parts that I never sent you.

Yeah, let's talk about that..

Those came from PM's between me and "aynirar" back some years ago on TGP where I had sent him DAW software and electronic parts for amp building.

1. The real aynirar would never have responded by posting those in the open forum tryna validate himself.
2. All those prove is that you have access to his account over at TGP.. which is funny because at the time you posted those here, your story was that you had been perma-bant over there.
3. When I challenged when you first came here saying, "You weren't the same guy, because you don't act or sound anything like him" and I asked you about the parts I sent you, you responded with some pics and parts that I never sent you.

Those were screenshots of email
Notifications that TGP sent me every time I got a PM. It had nothing to do with logging on to the Aynirar account on TGP, which is gone anyways. It was the email because I still use the same email

Also I still think you sent me that pickup, but either way you definitely sent me that dual MV pot and the CD with the impulse responses or whatever on them

1726509433982.png

Those were screenshots of email
Notifications that TGP sent me every time I got a PM. It had nothing to do with logging on to the Aynirar account on TGP, which is gone anyways. It was the email because I still use the same email
I don't care what you say, in protest..

You ain't right, holmes.

You're some kind of paid Internet operative.

I disagree that it should be a right (as it is written) and I disagree that the writers had any idea of what militaries would become
Gee, if only I was skilled enough to make a witty groundhog meme. Oh well. Que sera sera.

See, for some reason I felt bad posting that. I shouldn’t. You’re a complete bastard. I just don’t really like being rude unprovoked.

Back