Shots just fired in Trumps vicinity. Part II

So if a person has enough money though should be allowed to buy a fighter jet and missles? Fly it around loaded up?
yes.

but for most people, modern full auto weapons, mini-guns, armored cars or tanks will do. well you can buy those now, but not modern / current ones in use by the military.

personally, I'd want a nuclear attack submarine, but it's out of my budget.

yes.

but for most people, modern full auto weapons, mini-guns, armored cars or tanks will do. well you can buy those now, but not modern / current ones in use by the military.

personally, I want a nuclear attack submarine, but it's out of my budget.

I disagree with that. I don’t think people should be able to walk around with a bomb in their backpack just in case shit gets hairy.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Dan's whole thing has been to say stupid shit like this in hopes of riling people up so they engage with him. He needs this to feed his narcissism. He's continuing to show his psychopathy. It's probably time to stop responding to his dumbassery and giving him what he wants. Maybe he'll eventually take his stupid shit back to TGP.

If you think someone saying that civilians shouldn’t be armed the same as the military is meant to be provoking, you need to take a look at yourself.

• Haha
I disagree with that. I don’t think people should be able to walk around with a bomb in their backpack just in case shit gets hairy.
doesn't matter; it's still a Constitutional right, even with current infringements. not only that it's #2 in the Bill of Rights, all of which are declared inalienable rights = they can't be taken away or given up, even if others want to take them away.

edit: that's why many leftists ignore, want to change or do away with the Constitution.

you disagree with having an inalienable right?

I disagree that citizens should be able to carry military weaponry. I think that’s pretty clear.
I’ve already been down the “inalienable” BS with guy guys and I’m not gonna again

If you think a god given right only applies to a us citizen, then it’s pointless to further discuss

Dan's whole thing has been to say stupid shit like this in hopes of riling people up so they engage with him. He needs this to feed his narcissism. He's continuing to show his psychopathy. It's probably time to stop responding to his dumbassery and giving him what he wants. Maybe he'll eventually take his stupid shit back to TGP.
You're making a whole lot of sense.

:unsure:

I disagree that citizens should be able to carry military weaponry. I think that’s pretty clear.
I’ve already been down the “inalienable” BS with guy guys and I’m not gonna again

If you think a god given right only applies to a us citizen, then it’s pointless to further discuss
inalienable means tyrants, totalitarians, and other assorted idiots can't take them away; though they keep trying and infringing.

There's no way in hell's half acre you're the same "Ayninar" from years ago on teh TGP..

Whoever TF you are, spending 12~16 hours a day on here spewing the WEF narrative.. you ain't that guy.

I think the old aynirar died from the Covid vax, and you assumed his "gear forum identity" up in here.

There's no way in hell's half acre you're the same "Ayninar" from years ago on teh TGP..

Whoever TF you are, spending 12~16 hours a day on here spewing the WEF narrative.. you ain't that guy.

I think the old aynirar died from the Covid vax, and you assumed his "gear forum identity" up in here.

You need some fresh air bro

When I posted like yesterday, this was what I was referring to. I post an opinion and like 5 dimwits start fighting over who gets to tongue my butthole

4F20A3F3-3399-4C3B-AB79-19877E179FB8.jpeg

You can disagree with thinking it should be a right, but you can’t disagree with it actually being one. Well, you can but that’s because you’re full of shit.

Funny how I was responding to Floyd about the "tough guy" baiting thing and Dan had to go and make that all about himself.
Also, if you started in with the "real Aynirar" about how, "that ain't you.." the last thing he would do is start posting trying to prove it was him.

That was the first tipoff to me about this guy.. whoever the hell this one is.

:rolleyes:

Back