• Thank you for your service

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Dude. Stop.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock out with your cock out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You do you, homie !

• Do you know the difference between a vitamin and a hormone ? You can't make a Vita "min"

• Total voters
It's bloody-embarrassing, having to deal with admin 'cause someone decides to report to the prime minister the fact that his garbage wasn't collected this week.

Hierarchies exist for many reasons, this being one of them.

I think the grind sounds great.
A little bassy/boomy for me, didn't seem loose, but that might be the headphones we wear for meetings at work I am using?
Since I'm running the amp into a reactive load, and using impulse responses for speaker/mic combos.. it's easy to use the same track and just swap out those IRs and A/B the difference.

The last several tracks have been me doing exactly that - so I can find the best speakers/microphone type and placement.

(y)

Always seeing this location for Guitar Center when I am looking at used gear.
This location seems to get better gear than Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse combined.
yeah they been upping their stock on used guitars.
they have a 2 walls dedicated for it. not so much with amps
plus a separate room for the higher end stuff like CS

I have better luck in the Commack Store

both SA nearby are pretty much dead for used

Amazing how much the character of an amp changes with different speakers/mic placements !

:unsure:
I like it all, but mainly the bounce in the low end is what I really like in the tone.
And I'm just listening on a phone...
Tool, The Pot is a good example.

Yep.

The SLO-100 is my spirit animal. 🦮

So many variables with this amp, but the attack, tightness, and the overall saturated tone is always there.
What speakers are in that clip?

What speakers are in that clip?
I switched to Greenbacks on the suggestion of some guys over at TGP, and CNutz over here.

I like them with the SLO, but I also like the Eminence ones that Soldano uses in their cabs.. just different.

I switched to Greenbacks on the suggestion of some guys over at TGP, and CNutz over here.

I like them with the SLO, but I also like the Eminence ones that Soldano uses in their cabs.. just different.
I have some Heritage 55hz Greenbacks in a 1960hw bottom, that clip reminds me of.

I have some Heritage 55hz Greenbacks in a 1960hw bottom, that clip reminds me of.
I like those speakers for the EVH stuff.

I used the same track but moved the mics in the IRs. Less muddy.

Back