🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know all about this stuff , you know climate change hysteria is BS . You like to stay in the background and watch me get brutalized by these libtards LOL.

I don't mind just keep recording guitar clips , I went to your sound cloud recordings last night and listened to them all , great stuff . I was playing them over and over. You got that "It" factor.
I'm a retired investor living on a pension.

Only now do I have time to spend turning knobs and wanking on the guitar all day.

:coffee:

There is no intelligent life here at all . Just when you think someone cannot possibly come up with something even more asinine they prove you wrong ha ha ha ha ha

Let me ask you something, when has the climate not changed ? When the left obsess over climate change they make it very clear that it's a huge problem and something must be done immediately to stop it.

That's the biggest bunch of bullshit ever , the climate IS NOT A PROBLEM .
That isn’t what climate change is about.

Of course it has always changed. But the change since the Industrial Revolution is not normal. It is measurable, it is quantifiable, it is actually happening.

It is measurable, it is quantifiable, it is actually happening.

It's also NOT A PROBLEM . Don't forget you will never ever hear a differing opinion if you listen to government mainstream media affiliated sources . They heavily censor ALL dissenting opinions .

Don’t forget you will never ever hear a differing opinion if you listen to government mainstream media affiliated sources . They heavily censor ALL dissenting opinions .

You continue to prove my point. You are against a headline, and that is it. It’s that simple

Greta_Potato_Fetal_Alcohol_Syndrome_Thunberg.png

Reactions: ccn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back