🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

Now they say he flew a drone the day of the rally hours before the shooting, yet not one Secret Service or LEO tracked the owner of the drone down since that airspace is usually secured by the secret service.........Just add this the WTF column.......:unsure::confused:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-attempted-assassination-source-sa-rcna162817

The gunman who shot former President Donald Trump in the ear at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday flew a drone over the rally site a few hours before Trump took the stage, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The camera drone made by DJI allowed 20-year-old gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks to get an overhead view that maybe helped him plan his attack, the source said.

Trump was shot in the ear in the assassination attempt and Crooks was killed by the Secret Service after the attack at a Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The Wall Street Journal first reported that Crooks used the drone.

The aerial surveillance appears to be another in a series of security failures that allowed the gunman to nearly kill the former president.

It’s common for federal authorities to ban drones over areas they are securing.

Now they say he flew a drone the day of the rally hours before the shooting, yet not one Secret Service or LEO tracked the owner of the drone down since that airspace is usually secured by the secret service.........Just add this the WTF column.......:unsure::confused:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-attempted-assassination-source-sa-rcna162817

The gunman who shot former President Donald Trump in the ear at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday flew a drone over the rally site a few hours before Trump took the stage, a source familiar with the matter told NBC News.

The camera drone made by DJI allowed 20-year-old gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks to get an overhead view that maybe helped him plan his attack, the source said.

Trump was shot in the ear in the assassination attempt and Crooks was killed by the Secret Service after the attack at a Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

The Wall Street Journal first reported that Crooks used the drone.

The aerial surveillance appears to be another in a series of security failures that allowed the gunman to nearly kill the former president.

It’s common for federal authorities to ban drones over areas they are securing.

Same as what the FB Lie did in the Vegas shooting. Which was America's largest mass murder in history.

Spin, evade, out right lie.

cd4d93c732a45e1f.png

Who TF is DOAA? And you accuse me of wasting time? LMAO
Diary of a Axeman AKA WEF Chairman. Yes, it should have been "an", but he went with "a".

Donnie was a metaphor regarding his posts. I don't feel DB would be dumb enough to continue down the path of following me around. There are posts responding to DOAA on other forums that show his old username as JohnnyGtar. Me and the bean counters had a whole list going last year. Could be wrong, but crazy stuff. 🤷‍♀️ None of my business, anyways. I'm not free of sin.
Sister L, I really appreciate this response; thanks mate.

Yeah, prior to and when things were especially-hectic here following and during the TGP influx, I "had" to maintain lists too. Thankfully they're a thing of the past. The ROI just isn't there IMHO.

As I said, I don't think it's him. Joined way-too-long ago and doesn't have that unmistakable harsh personality. IMHO.

Again, thanks for responding sis'. :cheers:

Diary of a Axeman AKA WEF Chairman. Yes, it should have been "an", but he went with "a".

Sister L, I really appreciate this response; thanks mate.

Yeah, prior to and when things were especially-hectic here following and during the TGP influx, I "had" to maintain lists too. Thankfully they're a thing of the past. The ROI just isn't there IMHO.

As I said, I don't think it's him. Joined way-too-long ago and doesn't have that unmistakable harsh personality. IMHO.

Again, thanks for responding sis'. :cheers:
Sorry I'm being a bitch. Must be election season.

It's cool that we agree on that. Definitely.

I'm not a card carrying liberal. I'm center left. Very close to middle centrist in fact.

Regarding my stance on Israel, I'm far from alone. You might be surprised:

California:

Democrats for Israel California - https://www.dfi-ca.org/

They have chapters in:

Los Angeles

Orange County

Great Sacramento Area

San Diego County

Silicon Valley

Marin

National:

Jewish Democratic Council of America - https://jewishdems.org/
Do you feel as though elected officials in the United States should be allowed to hold dual citizenship?

Do you feel as though elected officials in the United States should be allowed to hold dual citizenship?
They shouldn't; or should be recused from voting on any bills related to their other country. Same for those who were born in a foreign country should be recused from voting on any bills related to their birth country.

Same for investing in individual stocks or stock sectors if they have insider information from their government work.

They shouldn't; or should be recused from voting on any bills related to their other country. Same for those who were born in a foreign country should be recused from voting on any bills related to their birth country.

Same for investing in individual stocks or stock sectors if they have insider information from their government work.
No one should. No US citizen should hold dual citizenship from ANY country.

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
No one should. No US citizen should hold dual citizenship from ANY country.
I disagree; I'm actually considering a 2nd citizenship in retirement vs getting a sailboat; or finding a way to do both; neither are cheap. pros and cons to both.

Most of us have ancestors who left their homelands, countries, culture, families and friends for a new/better life in the USA. Nothing wrong with us doing the same as our ancestors.

I disagree; I'm actually considering a 2nd citizenship in retirement vs getting a sailboat; or finding a way to do both; neither are cheap. pros and cons to both.

Most of us have ancestors who left their homelands, countries, culture, families and friends for a new/better life in the USA. Nothing wrong with us doing the same as our ancestors.
If you're going to petition your new country for citizenship you should be required to give up your US citizenship.

To your point, people with US citizenship have all the same rights you and I do, including the right to serve in elected government positions. There's no way you can open up a pandoras box forcing senators or congressmen to recuse themselves from anything involving their motherland. Where would it end ? Many 2nd generation Americans still consider themselves Cuban or Irish or Italian or whatever.

A dog cannot serve two masters. How can you trust people with two allegiances when nations do not always have congruent goals. This is how spying and infiltration happens. This is another reason I don't agree with mass immigration and multiculturalism and why I think our countries have been largely destroyed or you could say transformed into something they were not.

Back