2 Ch Recto G’s Being Hoarded?

• Thread starter Thread starter skoora
  • Start date Start date
They made 1000’s and you used to be able to swing a dead cat and hit one for sale somewhere. What gives? Do people think they’ve become investments and are hoarding them or something? I’m not even hot to get one but thought it might be fun trying some of the revision mods on one.
I’m not hoarding, I’ll sell you my Racktifier. For a price :p

there you go. as ive been saying for years now, there are deals all over if you look. i dont even look at my craigslist anymore cause i cant be tempted. you cant just be casually looking every few days or whatever, you gotta be checking constantly, a deal like this would have been snagged up by someone like me within 15 minutes if posted in my area

Just wait for the reissue to be released instead of paying the dopey prices they’re currently commanding. It’s being built by Gibson so no worries on authenticity of the original sound #gibson #playauthentic

Just wait for the reissue to be released instead of paying the dopey prices they’re currently commanding. It’s being built by Gibson so no worries on authenticity of the original sound #gibson #playauthentic
I’m sure Gibson will give it an authentic price too, even with an amp that will probably be assembled in America, not made.

there you go. as ive been saying for years now, there are deals all over if you look. i dont even look at my craigslist anymore cause i cant be tempted. you cant just be casually looking every few days or whatever, you gotta be checking constantly, a deal like this would have been snagged up by someone like me within 15 minutes if posted in my area
Other craigslists are irrelevant to me. They’re not going to ship and even if they would I would never trust it. I prefer using GC, Reverb or an established store so if something goes down I have some recourse. On cheap, simple things I would be more adventurous but not on guitars and amps.

Other craigslists are irrelevant to me. They’re not going to ship and even if they would I would never trust it. I prefer using GC, Reverb or an established store so if something goes down I have some recourse. On cheap, simple things I would be more adventurous but not on guitars and amps.

I wouldn’t have anything shipped from
Craigslist either, but these are the kind of deals locally I’d see all the time that had I been checking every 15 minutes as I have in the past I would have seen, hit the dude up right then, gone and gotten it and the listing would be gone in an hour. Every time I have gotten the lucky the dude has told me how many more messages he got in the short amount of time. I’m just saying it’s worth it to check Craigslist when you’re sitting at a red light, you never know

A few years ago, I went to pick up my Dual Rev G ( didn't even know it was a G before pickup) from a CL ad. $1k.

Young guy says, "I was planning on giving you the cab to take as well". Dude starts pulling out an older Soldano V30 straight 412. He says "I can just help you put it in your vehicle".

I never moved so fast in my life. LOL

Deal of a lifetime!

Why do this when can just get archon and sound even better. I have tremoverb but archon sound better imo

Back