• Start date Start date
Giga.Blast":2kqm273r said:
All I got is this -

Z7wMVzq.jpg

PgBtFxL.jpg

:aww: SHIT MAN!

Is there something going on, here?

Only an hour to go.

It'll be interesting to see how Pence handles himself. I hope he's willing to dish it out a little; she deserves it.

Hombre Mono & Company -- :shocked:

HELLFUCKINGO DUMBASS MEATHEAD!!! :cheers2: :emofag: :grim:

Monkey Man":2shb7m8w said:
Only an hour to go.

It'll be interesting to see how Pence handles himself. I hope he's willing to dish it out a little; she deserves it.
Jun 27, 2019 7th in line COMMIE GIRL HARRIS ALL FOR IT BABY! :yes:

And please believe me when I say this. As "conservatives", if we find ourselves in the horrifying state of a Harris/Biden administration. CNN will become the new Fox News on steroids. MSNBC(DtM Mr. Wilson) will become the Conspiracy Theory Channel. And our Fox News will be diluted up beyond all recognition resembling nonessential Kinda Pretty Boring Stuff on Ch16. :aww:

Let's see what the person of color FLIP-FLOP 420 friendly tetrahydrocannabinol tune Harris sings for tonight's debate. :lol: :LOL:

ALL RISE!

:shocked: :cry:

https://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/20 ... etter.html

Attachments

• Junk (2016).jpg
    Junk (2016).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 396
Giga.Blast":7sh6zacn said:
Monkey Man":7sh6zacn said:
Only an hour to go.

Jun 27, 2019 7th in line COMMIE GIRL HARRIS ALL FOR IT BABY! :yes:

And please believe me when I say this. As "conservatives", if we find ourselves in the horrifying state of a Harris/Biden administration. CNN will become the new Fox News on steroids. MSNBC(DtM Mr. Wilson) will become the Conspiracy Theory Channel. And our Fox News will be diluted up beyond all recognition resembling nonessential Kinda Pretty Boring Stuff on Ch16. :aww:

Let's see what the person of color FLIP-FLOP 420 friendly tetrahydrocannabinol tune Harris sings for tonight's debate. :lol: :LOL:

ALL RISE!

:shocked: :cry:

https://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/20 ... etter.html

EDIT {...}

It is ~6:37pm I like the format. "You have 2 minutes, no interruption". Let's see if it sticks, because this format is what Wallace MOUSE-FACE shoulda-coulda had structured when he was NOT at the helm. :)

Kum-In-'Er Harris is using every possible opportunity to tug at the heart strings, as is the left's go-to M.O. the world over.

That old saying about not having a heart if you're not a communist by the time you're 20 and not having a brain if you're still a commie by the time you're 40 describes the universal truth these peeps exploit at every available opportunity.

Tell me I'm wrong. :student:

Pence is crushing that bitch. If Trump gets re-elected he will owe Pence.

Monkey Man":2en1b71d said:
Kum-In-'Er Harris is using every possible opportunity to tug at the heart strings, as is the left's go-to M.O. the world over.

That old saying about not having a heart if you're not a communist by the time you're 20 and not having a brain if you're still a commie by the time you're 40 describes the universal truth these peeps exploit at every available opportunity.

Tell me I'm wrong. :student:
Pence is making the slug look sleepy like her counterpart.

And my friend, the dogma speaks loudly to me and I've found the two secrets to shameful happiness.

METAPHYSICS AND POLITICAL THEATER. :(

panhead":aqfl6hvb said:
Pence is crushing that bitch. If Trump gets re-elected he will owe Pence.
:yes:

His calm demeanour contrasts nicely with and exposes Kum-In-'Er's woke SJW-like emotional prickliness.

She's tried to act moderator quite a few times now, and it makes her look like the moral-highground-claiming, dominating, slippery swamp creature she is.

Giga.Blast":aqfl6hvb said:
And my friend, the dogma speaks loudly to me and I've found the two secrets to shameful happiness.

METAPHYSICS AND POLITICAL THEATER. :(
:lol: :LOL:

He's killing her on the Dems' intention to pack the SC. :lol: :LOL:

Monkey Man":1ndmxqzb said:
He's killing her on the Dems' intention to pack the SC. :lol: :LOL:
But don't look now...a little Angel arrived
tenor.gif
:lol: :LOL:

Attachments

• Got OFF!!!.jpg
    Got OFF!!!.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 365
Oh man, if I hear her say, "I was the first this or that", or "I will not be lectured blah blah blah" one more time I'm gonna have to leave the room. :doh:

She sure seems to think highly of herself. Doesn't mind a bit of big-noting. :lol: :LOL:

:checkthisout:

Pence dominates Mrs. 420 friendly. Glad it is over. Trump is high rolling for 4 more years. Life's good. I'm going surfing down at the
La Jolla coves. :D :)

What a shit show last night but comparing to the 1st debate this was a 3 and the Trump fuckfest was a 10 as far as stupidity and out of control goes.

Kamala would not give straight forward answers. Pence danced around fracking making it sound like it is good for the environment.

They both sucked. So where does that leave us? Trump looked like a fool the 1st debate and Biden clearly won it. Harris and Pence both failed and no one won. That means Democrats 1 Trump 0.

Notice I said Trump not republicans? That is because no republican really wants Trump, admit it fuckers!!

Both parties failed last night. They all suck.

Sitedrifter":32rdh9la said:
What a shit show last night but comparing to the 1st debate this was a 3 and the Trump fuckfest was a 10 as far as stupidity and out of control goes.

Kamala would not give straight forward answers. Pence danced around fracking making it sound like it is good for the environment.

They both sucked. So where does that leave us? Trump looked like a fool the 1st debate and Biden clearly won it. Harris and Pence both failed and no one won. That means Democrats 1 Trump 0.

Notice I said Trump not republicans? That is because no republican really wants Trump, admit it fuckers!!

Both parties failed last night. They all suck.
Pence killed Harris & your TDS stops you from seeing the facts. :loco: :loco: :loco:

Harris is a useless lying arrogant POS & always has been. Was on full display last nite.

Undecided voters found Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris to be "abrasive & condescending" at various points throughout Wednesday's debate with Vice President Mike Pence.

The complaint about Kamala Harris was that she was abrasive & condescending.

The complaint about Mike Pence was that he was too tired, but [he was] vice presidential, or presidential.

If this is a battle over style and substance -- which is often the case with undecided voters because they simply do not choose on policy, they also choose on persona -- this was Mike Pence’s night.

Undecided voters were frustrated with the vice president for repeatedly running over his allotted time, "Harris’ reactions to Pence -- the smiling, the smirking, the scowling" left them far "angrier" with her performance.

Mike Pence was the winner of tonight’s confrontation, easily.

pusg7GD.jpg

Back