2020 United States Vice Presidential Debate

• Thread starter Thread starter Giga.Blast
  • Start date Start date
Sitedrifter":18asok42 said:
WGAF":18asok42 said:
Sitedrifter":18asok42 said:
Typical Republican right wing nut case responses from you WGAF.

Spend some more time verifying what Trump has done (actually not done) in the past 3.5 years.

Every time I ask, what has Trump done that affects your financials in a positive way without any negatives as well as what he has done to stop the Rona from invading every household in America, you evade the question like the holy roller idiot that Pence is.
A6uYAFm.gif
You are scared to even attempt to answer my questions with any type of professionalism or even a slight bit of courtesy
4hskgc.jpg
Even if I did, with what we see you have loaded below it wouldn't make ANY difference. :thumbsdown:

INn5OIa.jpg

Monkey Man":3setma32 said:
Cama's fucked.

Biden's toast.

11/3 get ready commies...

Steve (250lbs 2-1st names) Stevens w/French Polish 11/4...

giphy.gif

:lol: :LOL:

:)

Sitedrifter":3tijdq11 said:
Pence wants women who have been raped and molested to bring the baby to term... ROTFLMAO.. What if your daughter was raped or molested by a crack head or worse...
The conservative, and I'd argue the only ethical position on this, is to raise that child in the best environment possible.

Nobody, much less an unborn infant, deserves to be judged based upon who his or her father is, no?

Also, it's an ideal opportunity for a victim (the mother) to turn a terrible set of circumstances into something worthwhile, a painful, potentially-haunting memory into a joyous outcome.

I'm only saying this in case you hadn't looked at it this way, mate. :thumbsup:

Sitedrifter":7ac2w09b said:
Pence wants women who have been raped and molested to bring the baby to term.. ROTFLMAO.. What's next chastity belt laws by the fucking assholes in the white house?

PLEASE! IF YOU FIND A PURPLE COCK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS DON'T CALL YAWL SHOULDA KEPT YER LEGS SHUT.

giphy.gif

InfiniteVibrantCrab.webp

PBirth_Combined-1024x460.jpg

:lol: :LOL: :)

Back