2020 United States Vice Presidential Debate

• Thread starter Thread starter Giga.Blast
  • Start date Start date
Pence answered the questions he wished the moderator had asked, but not the questions actually asked. There was so much bullshit coming out of Pence's mouth, it started to attract flies. Literally. :lol: :LOL:

JackTripper":101t1805 said:
Pence answered the questions he wished the moderator had asked, but not the questions actually asked. There was so much bullshit coming out of Pence's mouth, it started to attract flies. Literally. :lol: :LOL:
Okay, you've mentioned Pence, what about your thoughts & comments on Harris? :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

WGAF":jp350ahd said:
Sitedrifter":jp350ahd said:
What a shit show last night but comparing to the 1st debate this was a 3 and the Trump fuckfest was a 10 as far as stupidity and out of control goes.

Kamala would not give straight forward answers. Pence danced around fracking making it sound like it is good for the environment.

They both sucked. So where does that leave us? Trump looked like a fool the 1st debate and Biden clearly won it. Harris and Pence both failed and no one won. That means Democrats 1 Trump 0.

Notice I said Trump not republicans? That is because no republican really wants Trump, admit it fuckers!!

Both parties failed last night. They all suck.
Pence killed Harris & your TDS stops you from seeing the facts. :loco: :loco: :loco:

Harris is a useless lying arrogant POS & always has been. Was on full display last nite.

Undecided voters found Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris to be "abrasive & condescending" at various points throughout Wednesday's debate with Vice President Mike Pence.

The complaint about Kamala Harris was that she was abrasive & condescending.

The complaint about Mike Pence was that he was too tired, but [he was] vice presidential, or presidential.

If this is a battle over style and substance -- which is often the case with undecided voters because they simply do not choose on policy, they also choose on persona -- this was Mike Pence’s night.

Undecided voters were frustrated with the vice president for repeatedly running over his allotted time, "Harris’ reactions to Pence -- the smiling, the smirking, the scowling" left them far "angrier" with her performance.

Mike Pence was the winner of tonight’s confrontation, easily.

pusg7GD.jpg

You are such a dope. No need to even read your rhetoric.

Pence did not state any facts BEYOND continuing to harm the environment.

Pence real answers.

What job creation??? None

What tax cut? None

What healthcare plane? None

What action against Covid-19? None

What do you say VP Pence to all of these issues? IT IS WHAT IT IS BUT GOD WILL SAVE YOU!

WGAF":1n8w16xg said:
JackTripper":1n8w16xg said:
Okay, you've mentioned Pence, what about your thoughts & comments on Harris? :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

The first Presidential debate was an unmitigated disaster for Trump. I didn't think it would affect voter preferences, but it did. Bigly.

The only goals Harris had were to communicate the platform and -- most importantly-- not disrupt the current trend of women and senior voters migrating in their direction. And she accomplished it. Nothing more needs to be said.

WGAF":14sr04mg said:
JackTripper":14sr04mg said:

Harris was full of shit too. She made some really good points about the failing of Trump and the holy roller disk jockey but she did not answer questions either.

Both candidates were evading pieces of shit.

Now shut up and go back into your rabbit hole with your alter egos.

JackTripper":3q0pqk1p said:
WGAF":3q0pqk1p said:
JackTripper":3q0pqk1p said:

The first Presidential debate was an unmitigated disaster for Trump. I didn't think it would affect voter preferences, but it did. Bigly.

The only goals Harris had were to communicate the platform and -- most importantly-- not disrupt the current trend of women and senior voters migrating in their direction. And she accomplished it. Nothing more needs to be said.
Clearly you need a handful of these as you're politically & fact sick.
MG41CbH.png

KW46B26.jpg

:lol: :LOL: Said the guy with dozens of posts displaying presymptomatic behavioral manifestations indicative of early onset BDS. If you are so sure, take the odds being given in the UK betting markets. :thumbsup:

Krull":3gkivquw said:
Libtards are too easy.

Yeah live in the past your foreigner! Way to go. Why don't you leave and hang out on a forum that talks Canadian (what a joke) politics?

Oh wait, you are CharvelDan so fuck off Fuckwit

I will have to say, the bleeding eyeball was hilarious. Maybe TrumpyBear will fire Pence since according to Trump, a bleeding eyebal means your unfit.

Oh wait, Satan was in Pence's hair for about 5 good minutes. Did you know flies shit every time they land and the longer they stay landed the more they shit? Seems fitting to shit on the holy rolling disk jockey's head. LOL

Pence wants women who have been raped and molested to bring the baby to term.. ROTFLMAO.. What's next chastity belt laws by the fucking assholes in the white house?

But you don't carte cause you hate women like Pence and Trump do. What if your daughter was raped or molested by a crack head or worse, one of them black folk you hate so much?

Fuck off sheep!

Hopefully this fly has been contacted and is properly quarantining.

Sending thoughts and prayers.

LJ2RhBJ.jpg

Sitedrifter":ujkvbr4t said:
I will have to say, the bleeding eyeball was hilarious. Maybe TrumpyBear will fire Pence since according to Trump, a bleeding eyebal means your unfit.

Oh wait, Satan was in Pence's hair for about 5 good minutes. Did you know flies shit every time they land and the longer they stay landed the more they shit? Seems fitting to shit on the holy rolling disk jockey's head. LOL

Pence wants women who have been raped and molested to bring the baby to term.. ROTFLMAO.. What's next chastity belt laws by the fucking assholes in the white house?

But you don't carte cause you hate women like Pence and Trump do. What if your daughter was raped or molested by a crack head or worse, one of them black folk you hate so much?

Fuck off sheep!
Off you meds this morning, clearly. :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

H4o3WIt.png

JackTripper":3mylei80 said:

LJ2RhBJ.jpg

H4o3WIt.png

WGAF":xjdkeu8c said:
JackTripper":xjdkeu8c said:

LJ2RhBJ.jpg

H4o3WIt.png

:lol: :LOL: But seriously, I hope you have been practicing your wall climbing skills. And don't forget to bring the baja hoodie, nights can be chilly in Mexico. :hys:

JackTripper":1inro0m9 said:
WGAF":1inro0m9 said:
JackTripper":1inro0m9 said:

LJ2RhBJ.jpg

H4o3WIt.png
:lol: :LOL: But seriously, I hope you have been practicing your wall climbing skills. And don't forget to bring the baja hoodie, nights can be chilly in Mexico. :hys:
Isn't this your Queen because we ALL know she IS.

sFAolZo.jpg

x1csjIp.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sitedrifter":2dmhk09n said:

Fuck off sheep!
JEOYyTE.jpg

WGAF":3if0qnix said:
JackTripper":3if0qnix said:
But seriously, I hope you have been practicing your wall climbing skills. And don't forget to bring the baja hoodie, nights can be chilly in Mexico. :hys:

sí señor

:hys:

JackTripper":1u3mjorr said:
WGAF":1u3mjorr said:
JackTripper":1u3mjorr said:
But seriously, I hope you have been practicing your wall climbing skills. And don't forget to bring the baja hoodie, nights can be chilly in Mexico. :hys:

sí señor :hys:

dIuTF0v.gif

Typical Republican right wing nut case responses from you WGAF.

Spend some more time verifying what Trump has done (actually not done) in the past 3.5 years.

Every time I ask, what has Trump done that affects your financials in a positive way without any negatives as well as what he has done to stop the Rona from invading every household in America, you evade the question like the holy roller idiot that Pence is.

Sitedrifter":5z54mxho said:

Spend some more time verifying what Trump has done (actually not done) in the past 3.5 years.

Every time I ask, what has Trump done that affects your financials in a positive way without any negatives as well as what he has done to stop the Rona from invading every household in America, you evade the question like the holy roller idiot that Pence is.
A6uYAFm.gif

WGAF":ws7whyw2 said:
Sitedrifter":ws7whyw2 said:

A6uYAFm.gif

You are scared to even attempt to answer my questions with any type of professionalism or even a slight bit of courtesy

4hskgc.jpg

Back