A certain someone supposedly has a new shop in Cali and looks to be building amps again.....

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
I've never heard a Cameron clip that DIDN'T sound amazing. Not one. Just like every Cam Marshall I owned..all killer.

That said, I've always bought them long after the mod. So I haven't experienced what way too many guys here experienced.
Sad.

idk man. It sounds nice, but is this really something you can't get out of a Wizard, a Splawn or a Headfirst?
Those particular amps are in many ways the opposite of the Cameron sound and feel, but as good as Cameron’s are I sold the ccv and 5 modded Marshall’s I had because I liked a few other amps I had even more for where Cameron’s excel

My Wizard Hell Razor though fwiw is a keeper and top 4 for me. Overall a more impressive amp to me than Cameron’s, but a very different flavor

Too much compression and smearing in the low end for me. It would be a hoot to play for 5 minutes and then I would really miss the definition and stringiness in the low strings of a regular 6 knob Marshall by itself or with a simple boost. Would still love to try one in person and tweak away but as they’re usually presented in clips, I don’t care for them.

Yep. That tone is "the" tone for me. Unfortunately it is like me looking at a Ferrari on a lot. Never going to happen.

They aren’t even on the lot anymore like years past, hardly ever see them pop up now, think guys kind of wised up

Once Larry has learned teh secrets of the Cameron amp, he can rule eastern Europe with an iron fist.

✊
At least they will have one thing going for them... They will get an amp within 5 years. :dunno:

This is your Sovtek Mig modded by Cameron you bought used?
That other clip you made is my fav :love:
@PLX - its just box.com :dunno:

Yup, I just looked and I paid $1500 in 2020. I need to do a clip with g12h30s like that asshole uses, don’t think I’ve tried that

wonder how many amps one skilled builder could practically complete in one year if pursued full time?

Back