A certain someone supposedly has a new shop in Cali and looks to be building amps again.....

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
He will steal your money or amps
giphy.gif

OK, I know nothing about Cameron amps except that some people love them. Does he goop up his circuits so that they can't be figured out?

Last edited:
OK, I know nothing about Cameron amps except that some people love them. Does he goop up his circuits so that they can't be figured out?

When Jose passed he bought up his stock of amps and parts. Finished around 50+/- mods. Some of them were sold as Jose mods, some he sold as his own mods. He claims Jose never used certain diodes and that those were the ones finished by him. I've seen him admit this in forum posts, idk how much to believe.

He goops his mods so nobody could find out what he did. People have ungooped and figured them out. He has stolen people's amps and money and disappeared. I believe there were 13+/- people on this forum alone that he never sent a Cameron branded amp to. It's a shame because he has a good ear and tinkering mind for amps, but he can't be trusted.

When Jose passed he bought up his stock of amps and parts. Finished around 50+/- mods. Some of them were sold as Jose mods, some he sold as his own mods. He claims Jose never used certain diodes and that those were the ones finished by him. I've seen him admit this in forum posts, idk how much to believe.

He goops his mods so nobody could find out what he did. People have ungooped and figured them out. He has stolen people's amps and money and disappeared. I believe there were 13+/- people on this forum alone that he never sent a Cameron branded amp to. It's a shame because he has a good ear and tinkering mind for amps, but he can't be trusted.

Thanks for explaining that. Good to know.

Reactions: rsm

There are still guys around that would happily send him money right now, knowing full well that he has ripped off dozens of people and never even tried to make it right...just so they can get their shiny new toy to parade around and feel special. Sad and pathetic shit won't get any love from me, that's for sure.

There are still guys around that would happily send him money right now, knowing full well that he has ripped off dozens of people and never even tried to make it right...just so they can get their shiny new toy to parade around and feel special. Sad and pathetic shit won't get any love from me, that's for sure.
giphy.gif

I’ve never heard a wizard that sounds even remotely like a Cameron. My Monomyth Origin does a similar kind of thing, some of the headfirst and ground zero stuff sounds in the realm. Maybe a Blades lol
Business practices.....

Every time I see a pic of this cock I'm embarrassed for Long Island. This prick commissioned an amp from a great local builder, then stiffed him. Never paid for the amp. Perfect example of of a grown adult who never played in a band, interacted w/ other musicians. He just stares at the Def Leppard TAB in his laptop and plays it w/ the spaz picking hand.

Back