A Deadly Serious Question - Real OR Bolt Ons?

• Thread starter Thread starter WGAF
  • Start date Start date

A Serious Question - Real OR Bolt Ons?

• Real Boobs Over Good Looks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inverted Nipples Make Me Soft

• Dinner Plate Sized Areolas

• Normal Sized Areolas

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Real BIG Saggy Boobs You Can Play Hacky Sack With

• Fake WAY HUGE Boobs

• Real Saggy Boobs

• Fake Round As Bowling Ball Boobs

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Real Full Bodied Boobs

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Giga.Blast":nubi8kom said:
paulyc":nubi8kom said:
Oh to be high on Olympus where only true intellectual giants like Giga.JizzAss.Blast dare tread. More like high on bad crank. What a maroon.

I have an old 35mm Olympus that still fires up for a quick snap shot here & there, and, I do approve of your color of choice dark reddish purple however, "Blue" is my favorite color since GOD was so generous enough that HE THE MAN UP STAIRS gave me these 2 BIG beautiful gorgeous muy bonita blue eyes that my BIG BEAUTIFUL BRIDE tells me every moment she is fortunate enough to catch my pretty white privileged smart ass. I like run-on sentences,
..........................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................

if you haven't noticed, yet *

Nice chat, Paul. :)
David David David, don't make me get Ventura and TheGame in here to slap you around some more. When are you going to start bitching about owed Gallow's Pole royalties again ? Only a matter of time.

paulyc":39wwlh30 said:
David David David, don't make me get Ventura and TheGame in here to slap you around some more. When are you going to start bitching about owed Gallow's Pole royalties again ? Only a matter of time.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Do tell as this story sounds a doozie

:poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

David's dear old dad wrote Gallow's Pole, and Led Zepplin ripped him off, so David's family is owed royalties for the theft. That's DAVID'S version of events, it is here on RT somewhere, I'm not going to search for the link, but I'm sure many members remember the epic meltdown.

Also, Davey boi claims to be white, 6'2" tall, etc, but there is a pic posted somewhere of him next to Charlie Sheen, and Charlie (who isn't a big guy) TOWERS over him, so his measuring/math skills MUST be called into question if he can't read a FUCKING ruler lol.

Lastly, I seem to remember a few pics of Davey boi with his precious Diezel amps, and between these and the Sheen pic, he appears to be latino, which would certainly contradict his pro white political nonsensical ranting.

The new wrinkle in all of this (to me) is that his family are master luthiers that use physics to design the GREATEST acoustic guitars EVER offered to humanity, yet his builder sensei is none other than the sleazy red headed troll known as Ed Roman, who couldn't build a guitar to save his life, which is why he hired Barry Lipman to run his custom shop at East Coast Music Mall many years ago.

Nice chat Davey boi.

paulyc":1z7zyx3f said:
David's dear old grandad wrote Gallow's Pole, and Led Zepplin ripped him off, so David's family is owed royalties for the theft. That's DAVID'S version of events, it is here on RT somewhere, I'm not going to search for the link, but I'm sure many members remember the epic meltdown.

Also, Davey boi claims to be white, 6'2" tall, etc, but there is a pic posted somewhere of him next to Charlie Sheen, and Charlie (who isn't a big guy) TOWERS over him, so his measuring/math skills MUST be called into question if he can't read a FUCKING ruler lol.

Lastly, I seem to remember a few pics of Davey boi with his precious Diezel amps, and between these and the Sheen pic, he appears to be latino, which would certainly contradict his pro white political nonsensical ranting.

The new wrinkle in all of this (to me) is that his family are master luthiers that use physics to design the GREATEST acoustic guitars EVER offered to humanity, yet his builder sensei is none other than the sleazy red headed troll known as Ed Roman, who couldn't build a guitar to save his life, which is why he hired Barry Lipman to run his custom shop at East Coast Music Mall many years ago.

Nice chat Davey boi.

Thanks for the share Pauly! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He sounds like the Troll's Troll of the decade. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Should we know call him SHIT LIPS as the stories are just exiting his cake hole like a hot curry the morning after singeing the hair on his rear ring? :hys: :hys: :hys:

We should chip in and get him a Trophy for BS artist of the year?

You gotta say, with a mind that bent he can still 'sort of function' so that's an amazing feat in itself.

Okay Giga, time to defend yourself & provide the evidence that supports your Shit Lip appearance stories & claims. It's only fair you're given a right of reply.

Your time starts now bro.........................................& our internet audience are rooting for you.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Some of his other usernames over the years...
Top.Echelon
Chupa.Cabra
KingCrimson

I went and searched and found one of the threads where he was outed, it's titled Giga.Blast=David Gerlach for anyone interested, and I didn't out him, he's already been outed back in August of 2019.

paulyc":2bhu7mvs said:
Some of his other usernames over the years...
Top.Echelon
Chupa.Cabra
KingCrimson

I went and searched and found one of the threads where he was outed, it's titled Giga.Blast=David Gerlach for anyone interested, and I didn't out him, he's already been outed back in August of 2019.
Mr. Pawli. You and the meathead here are taking this way too serious and way too personal. I can understand people have issues as we all do, but do yourself, meathead and those who care about you a real sincere favor and take a breath. Pawli, you are clearly unfamiliar with what the term "Public Domain" is representative of, clue.

I've never misled anybody, ever. And this is particularly true I have no reason to (do you) HERE ON RIG-TALK as any of the MODS in this here Domain will tell you privately or publicly and whichever it don't matter to me BUCKO. A little Anecdote. I did privately imply that to a Mod here to change my moniker once which never materialize, furthermore its non of your business so you may feel very very privileged at this moment in time, thank you very much.

Talk talk talk - elephant talk all you'd like while you show everyone what's deep in your shallow mind and keep on keepin' on brother cuz sticks and stones may break my bones but ANY words will never hurt me.

Really now??? I used to act like this (16) when I was in Venice High in Mozez playing all the backyard parties and some non-local metal band would come onto our turf named Sorcerer or some Satanistic shit term/phrase and we'd tell our crowd they sucked, they can't play, they are totally man you know a bunch of losers fucking always drunk and late to gigs. Stay away...blah blah blah - THAT'S WHAT YOU MEATHEADS REMIND ME OF.

Really.

Right :lol: :LOL: :)

As often as possible - I voted for THE MEATHEADS! :rock:

Oh no no no Davey, I couldn't care less. But you want to act superior to anyone in any way ? It's too much fun hammering away on 'ya Davey boi. Now, let's see some pics of those gee-tars.

Oh, by the way, where's Goliath ? You know, your "BIG BEAUTIFUL BRIDE" ? Let's see a pic of that horseface snaggle-toothed pile of dung !

:hys: :hys: :hys:

And let's get real for a second. The only thing you've ever played in a backyard was a rousing round of circle jerk, and you always made sure to eat the cum on the cookie at the end.

Back