A forensic transvestigation of Donnie B results in satanic anomaly

• Thread starter Thread starter hardlygainer
  • Start date Start date
Hey @hardlygainer let's see a photo of you, so we can get a glimpse of what a man is supposed to look like.

Whaddaya say?

You guys think he has the balls to do it?

20230502_132737.gif

Bro, do this one next.

Nili Brosh
20230808_185816.jpg

First, that's some shit hot playing. So applause for that.

I tried various ways to get the female scull template to line up, but I think the male template lines up better.

20230808_195938.jpg

20230808_195950.jpg

20230808_195923.jpg

I think I'm seeing brow bossing, an adams apple, a large trachea and large straight clavicles.

This screenshot says alot.

20230808_191813.jpg

I'm not familiar with any if her other media. Judging by this one video I'd say she's a pretty convincing MTF gender invert. Almost has me fooled so I'm not real confident.

But that's what they do. Deceive.

Last edited:

I tried various ways to get the female scull template to line up, but I think the male template lines up better.

View attachment 234458
View attachment 234461
View attachment 234464

I think I'm seeing brow bossing, an adams apple, a large trachea and large straight clavicles.

View attachment 234470

I'm not familiar with any if her other media. Judging by this one video I'd say she's a pretty convincing MTF gender invert. Almost has me fooled so I'm not real confident.

I don't understand all that scientific talk, bro..

But that is either a dude, or it's the ugliest woman I have evar seen.

😣

Brother CentristNutz, I believe the whole thread / transvestigation thing, whilst employing scientific principles, is a bit tongue-in-cheek and intended to be entermataining / funny.

Iron Mike:
I think he's just pigeon-toed. Thought that since the first time I saw him box.

Nili Brosh
View attachment 234479

View attachment 234482
View attachment 234485
View attachment 234488

View attachment 234470

I'm thinking former NFL nose tackle myself , broad shoulders , excess nose hair etc...

Brother CentristNutz, I believe the whole thread / transvestigation thing, whilst employing scientific principles, is a bit tongue-in-cheek and intended to be entermataining / funny.

Hey brother Monkey!

I fully understand it to be a joke. However I'm pointing out the coward who is hiding from the receiving end of his own joke.

I don't mind, I posted my pictures, mostly at the request of these guys. I also bust everyone's balls here, and for the most part everyone takes it like a man. I respect that. I don't respect someone that can dish it, but not take it. That's all

Back