A forensic transvestigation of Donnie B results in satanic anomaly

• Thread starter Thread starter hardlygainer
  • Start date Start date
How is Stripped anus going to give it to her when he Gorilla taped his junk to the bottom of his ass ?
Someone told me that how Michelle Obama hides her junk .

FsqbwGrX0AAHgeX.jpg

The MTF inverts are easy for me to spot now. It's the FTM that I find much harder to spot... Unless their Q angle and female gait is obvious.

Which brings us to Mike Howdybudfucking Tyson. There's no way he could posses a female skeleton right? Maybe he's just pigeon toed? If he was could that cause the female gate? Why does the "baddest man on the planet" walk like a female?

IMG_20230731_101255_089.jpg

IMG_20230731_101317_964.jpg

IMG_20230731_101318_591.jpg

IMG_20230731_101318_148.jpg

IMG_20230731_101317_817.jpg

IMG_20230731_101254_718.jpg

The MTF inverts are easy for me to spot now. It's the FTM that I find much harder to spot... Unless their Q angle and female gait is obvious.

Which brings us to Mike Howdybudfucking Tyson. There's no way he could posses a female skeleton right? Maybe he's just pigeon toed? If he was could that cause the female gate? Why does the "baddest man on the planet" walk like a female?

View attachment 234206
View attachment 234215
View attachment 234218
View attachment 234221
View attachment 234224
View attachment 234227
I feel I am a pretty rugged fella.
I still wouldn't tell Iron Mike he walks like a girl.

Shit, my ears are my best feature!

Mike Tyson also has a female scull according to my own forensic research:

I tried various ways to make the male template line up... Couldn't do it.
7v4lo9.jpg

7v4mnu.jpg

But wouldn't you know the female scull template lines up closest. You know if it walks like a female, talks like a female, and has a female skeleton...

7v4mcj.jpg

IMG_20230731_101254_841.jpg

Thanks for using your retard powers to entertain us (y)

Now hail Satan
View attachment 234251

Speaking of inverts. If I'm a retard what the hell are you?

I did a quick transvestigation of the mug in your avatar. If that's you then you failed. Obvious female skull. I posted the results and then took them down after 10 minutes because it's against the rules to post or alter members photos. Unless of course you give your express consent.

But you know and I know that you're a satanic luciferian invert. Piss off bud.

Last edited:
Speaking of inverts. If I'm a retard what the hell are you?

I did a quick transvestigation of the mug in your avatar. If that's you then you failed. Obvious female skull. I posted the results and then took them down after 10 minutes because it's against the rules to post or alter members photos. Unless of course you give your express consent.

But you know and I know that you're a satanic luciferian invert. Piss off bud.

Sorry, I was wrong to call you a retard..... you're actually a Qtard :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I was wrong to call you a retard..... you're actually a Qtard :ROFLMAO:

Very tame reply for a man(haha) that just got called out for having A FEMALE SCULL.

I'm waiting for your express permission to do a tranvestigation on you and post it up here with any photos I can dig up or that you provide. Your choice

Very tame reply for a man(haha) that just got called out for having A FEMALE SCULL.

I'm waiting for your express permission to do a tranvestigation on you and post it up here with any photos I can dig up or that you provide. Your choice
I didn't think oars had a gender.

Frighteningly dumb.

Back