A forensic transvestigation of Donnie B results in satanic anomaly

• Thread starter Thread starter hardlygainer
  • Start date Start date
A gender flipped person I think has had a sex change before puberty in a satanic ritual as a marriage to baphomet. (Billy Idols White Wedding is said to be about this type of "wedding".) They think this gives them the best of both genders and makes them as a god on earth.

1684430671850.gif

Here's a Freemason symbol with a female and male scull and bones merged as one. I thought it quite interesting and telling as Freemasonry is just one of the many secret satanic societies that make up the cabal.

IMG_20230516_160201_162.jpg

*EDIT* This may be a Scull & Bones symbol. Just a different fraternity in the same satanic cabal.

IMG_20230519_071735_593.jpg

Last edited:
Ok now that I think about it I have my ideas.

Not all trannies are the same. Some may want to change their gender, some may be fine with their gender but like to role play, etc, etc.

The gender flipped person is in a whole other league.

A gender flipped person I think has had a sex change before puberty in a satanic ritual as a marriage to baphomet. (Billy Idols White Wedding is said to be about this type of "wedding".) They think this gives them the best of both genders and makes them as a god on earth.
Thanks for explaining. So strange seeing civil behavior here. I heard Idols White Wedding was about returning to heroin after a long hiatus.

Thanks for explaining. So strange seeing civil behavior here. I heard Idols White Wedding was about returning to heroin after a long hiatus.

You're welcome.

I recently saw a video analysis of White Wedding and G&R November Rain and how they're both about marriage to baphomet. Billy Idol being very happy about his and Axel Rose on the other hand very sad.

There was another song analyzed as well but can't remember what it was.

Found it. It's 15:06 long. Edited to make link safe for work with this direct link straight to the video

Tamaras "White Wedding" videos do a masterful job at outlining the process of "Elite Gender Inversion" and how common, and in many cases “required”, the act of inverting one gender is in order to qualify for celebrity A-lister status.

Last edited:
You're welcome.

I recently saw a video analysis of White Wedding and G&R November Rain and how they're both about marriage to baphomet. Billy Idol being very happy about his and Axel Rose on the other hand very sad.

Found it. Scroll down just a little to video intitled White Wedding Revealed. It's 15:06 long.
Warning! NSFW! Link IS NOT safe for work!

https://adrenogate.net/wp/2020/08/2...gender-they-claim-egi-elite-gender-inversion/
Tamaras "White Wedding" videos do a masterful job at outlining the process of "Elite Gender Inversion” and how common, and in many cases “required”, the act of inverting one gender is in order to qualify for celebrity A-lister status.
1684436613692.gif

You're welcome.

Found it. Scroll down just a little to video intitled White Wedding Revealed. It's 15:06 long.
Warning! NSFW! Link IS NOT safe for work!

Tamaras "White Wedding" videos do a masterful job at outlining the process of "Elite Gender Inversion" and how common, and in many cases “required”, the act of inverting one gender is in order to qualify for celebrity A-lister status.

https://adrenogate.net/wp/2020/08/2...gender-they-claim-egi-elite-gender-inversion/
Interesting. Never heard about some of this stuff.

Judges?

9.8 - USA
9.9 - Britian
9.8 - Australia
6.4 - Ireland
9.8 - France
9.7 - Italy
9.8 - Germany

Back