A forensic transvestigation of Donnie B results in satanic anomaly

• Thread starter Thread starter hardlygainer
  • Start date Start date
@hardlygainer

Props when they are due. Hardly was the only guy to reach out and actually ask me for
permission to mess with personal photos while the rest of the clown crew had already
been having a field day with them for weeks.
That counts a lot in my book and glosses over any political differences we both know we have.

He is funny. Hilarious at times.
Not Robin Williams funny.
More Gallagher funny - the edited images being his props.
Ok cool. He’s still weird.

@hardlygainer

Props when they are due. Hardly was the only guy to reach out and actually ask me for
permission to mess with personal photos while the rest of the clown crew had already
been having a field day with them for weeks.
That counts a lot in my book and glosses over any political differences we both know we have.

He is funny. Hilarious at times.
Not Robin Williams funny.
More Gallagher funny - the edited images being his props.

Thanks for that Donnie. You've been quite funny and clever lately as well... But still always ready to pounce. Good job!

I think he's trying to be funny. I think. Shit, who knows...

I said earlier in the thread how serious I was but I misspoke. The subject is serious but I'm not. This thread is a light hearted attempt to bring the practice of inverted gender of the satanic cabal to light.

Nothing posted so far has you the slight bit suspicious?

IMG_20230516_035235_474.jpg

qObNh.qNqd.jpg

FhKmGNJUoAIevtP.jpg

LET'S KEEP THE THREAD FUN FOR ALL PARTIES!

Man, if ever there was a slippery slope it's this place. Any number of members can be playing
nice and then a comment is made, or taken, just the slightest bit wrong and BAM! everyone's
on their ass sliding down either the right or left side of the hill. Damn! :mad:

We can all basically laugh at MOST of the same stuff. Let's stay there.

nut-shot.gif

Since we're still discussing trannies I guess I'll have to go find some more pics.

Since we're still discussing trannies I guess I'll have to go find some more pics.

I thought I finally diverted your attention away from trannies and onto gender inverts. I'm no expert but I assume there are differences.

7m9eps.jpg

I'm not searching the subject because I don't want to end up on some sort of government list.Would you mind explaining the difference to me?

Ok now that I think about it I have my ideas.

Not all trannies are the same. Some may want to change their gender, some may be fine with their gender but like to role play, etc, etc.

The gender flipped person is in a whole other league.

A gender flipped person I think has had a sex change before puberty in a satanic ritual as a marriage to baphomet. (Billy Idols White Wedding is said to be about this type of "wedding".) They think this gives them the best of both genders and makes them as a god on earth.

Back