Anyone love modulation?

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date

Everything worked they way its supposed to. Hooked it up right the first time.
Pedels are in the Friedman loop all work the way they're supposed to.
All levels set correctly, no clipping. The vision of Tom Scholz is staggering. One of the GOAT.
Its alot of gear to schelep around but what a sound. Endless possiblities.

Last edited:
gtsevuz7cnzgjdevubhp.jpg

Just snagged this ...

https://djjondent.blogspot.com/2017/10/mxr-stereo-chorus-m205.html

you can skip past the egnater ie4 ch 3 dirt dry experiment to 1:30 for my current Landau/Sykes chorus clean tone du jour:

i’m looking forward to how the korg DL8k & H3k add into the mix once i get them back from repairs

i may try dropping either the korg or the spx into the last stereo loop of the 2290.

any suggestions on where you guys would place the H3k?

I like a good glass of scotch. I prefer pitch and detune that is subtle. I don't like the picture to move around.

you can skip past the egnater ie4 ch 3 dirt dry experiment to 1:30 for my current Landau/Sykes chorus clean tone du jour:

i’m looking forward to how the korg DL8k & H3k add into the mix once i get them back from repairs

i may try dropping either the korg or the spx into the last stereo loop of the 2290.

any suggestions on where you guys would place the H3k?

I could listen to that clean tone all day ...

I like a good glass of scotch. I prefer pitch and detune that is subtle. I don't like the picture to move around.
Been messing with the eventide micro pitch pedal lately - thing is fantastic. You should check one out

Back