Anyone use WCR pickups?

• Thread starter Thread starter 4nkam
  • Start date Start date
How is it corksniffing stating that you prefer a less expensive pickup, but feel like it is just as high in quality?

Apparently he missed that part.

Never heard a sterile BKP.

That alone is enough for me to not give your opinion credit. One of the MOST over used CORKSNIFFING TERMS. "sterile" this "sterile" that.

Bulllllllshitttttttttttttt 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's me trying to diplomatically say they're boring and fucking shitty.

Apparently he missed that part.

That's me trying to diplomatically say they're boring and fucking shitty.
😂

Awwweeee poor wittle booboo 😢 🤧

I bet you break the cork up into little pieces and snort it like a rail of Columbian bambam 🤭

I have an ironman sitting around lonely. I may do a giveaway soon, chug. maybe you can wjn it. Then you can try sniffing a cork

chugg.png

Expense is a spectrum.

Some things that are over priced simply don't sound like the price tag vs other brands.

Wizard doesn't sound better than Headfirst.

WCR doesn't sound better than BKP depending on what model is being compared.

You like to feel like because you paid more that it was justified. And you're not alone, you have many who feel the same as you. And many who disagree they just prefer not to offend anyone. And unlike some other members here, I don't care about you. Or your opinions. They won't change mine. You might as well be another brick in the wall 🧱 as far as I'm really concerned. I've yet to be impressed by anything you've done. 🤷‍♂️

In fact you probably grind the cork up with a coffee grinder and stick it in a pipe at this point. Probably have a little 1 hitter with cork dust in it.

🤣🤣

You =👃🍾

Expense is a spectrum.

Some things that are over priced simply don't sound like the price tag vs other brands.

Wizard doesn't sound better than Headfirst.

WCR doesn't sound better than BKP depending on what model is being compared.

You like to feel like because you paid more that it was justified. And you're not alone, you have many who feel the same as you. And many who disagree they just prefer not to offend anyone. And unlike some other members here, I don't care about you. Or your opinions. They won't change mine. You might as well be another brick in the wall 🧱 as far as I'm really concerned. I've yet to be impressed by anything you've done. 🤷‍♂️

You can espouse whatever opinions you would like, about whatever gear you would like, Chugg

but until I hear close miced clips of your BKPs into your headfirst I can safely disregard them.

You can espouse whatever opinions you would like, about whatever gear you would like, Chugg

but until I hear close miced clips of your BKPs into your headfirst I can safely disregard them.

Same.

😴

I think I remember paying like $150 for the one I got off Reverb used

💸
Yeah. I bought my ironman bridge for 150 or so. The tone nerd wicked 8 maybe 80 or so. Bought when he was first getting started

BKP HAVE BRIGHT SHINY COLORS AND THATS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PICKUPS ACTUALLY SOUNDING GOOD BRO

Honestly if something sounds good, it sounds good. I don't like their humbuckers, but some of the 35$ wilkinson single coils sound quite decent

Wait till chugg hears about throbak and tone specific, he's gonna have a conniption fit

Back