As I Lay Dying.... Badass tone....

ChuggNorris
ChuggNorris
Always enjoyed their tones.

Krank... Ultra Modules... among other things over the years. Some of my favorite metal core tones.

Edit: just saw this
img_1_1729825567017.webp

Singer tried to pay an undercover cop in order to have his wife wacked around 10 years ago. Maybe the rest of the band is finally taking the hint

Last edited:
I've met and known Ken for a while. For him to quit, you have to be a real piece of shit. Bummer because I thought Lambesis got his shit together but it doesn't seem like he did. Still want to hear the new album

I've met and known Ken for a while. For him to quit, you have to be a real piece of shit. Bummer because I thought Lambesis got his shit together but it doesn't seem like he did. Still want to hear the new album
Ask Ken for his Axe FX presets from AILD…

I like their tones as well...But unfortunately they are about to no longer exist. Sad.

Tim will likely never "get his shit together"...Cluster B personality disorders are largely untreatable.

I didn't even know Susi was in the band until I started seeing all this news about him quitting yesterday

Does Unearth still exist?

I didn't even know Susi was in the band until I started seeing all this news about him quitting yesterday

Does Unearth still exist?
Yes but he moved onto AILD. I wonder if he will try to rejoin Unearth now?

I love AILD, I had a couple of their albums. Always thought they were one of the better American style metal bands of the 00s and 10s.

I honestly could never take them seriously with how bad they ripped off Zao in that first big song on headbangers ball they had lol

I'm not a fan of Hot Topic-core

I am, however, a big fan of "Tim Lambesis trying to hire a hitman to kill his wife" memes, because the hypocrisy and pure, unadulterated evil of a supposed christian band being that childfuckingly morally corrupt is too hilarious

I should be surprised but I'm genuinely not

I was heavily involved in the hardcore/deathcore/emo/screamo scene from that time, (the early 2000s) unfortunately, because of the bands I played in, and your reaction is more appropriate than you know

A lot of the "religious" bands from that scene are fucking disgusting - ESPECIALLY with how they treated women. And let's say, females who are not old enough to be women yet.

Obviously lolita grossness has been around rock and roll since the beginning, but watching supposedly christian bands who appoint themselves the moral arbiters of the universe.... yeah it's gross

I was heavily involved in the hardcore/deathcore/emo/screamo scene from that time, (the early 2000s) unfortunately, because of the bands I played in, and your reaction is more appropriate than you know

A lot of the "religious" bands from that scene are fucking disgusting - ESPECIALLY with how they treated women. And let's say, females who are not old enough to be women yet.

Obviously lolita grossness has been around rock and roll since the beginning, but watching supposedly christian bands who appoint themselves the moral arbiters of the universe.... yeah it's gross
Yeah Christians are assholes 👍

Back