As I Lay Dying.... Badass tone....

This is the hardcore/deathcore/emo/screamo scene as a whole, Christian or not lmao

Yes, i agree - especially at that time (the early 2000s) it was really, really really bad

What i'm saying is that it was extra gross when it was supposedly christian bands who held themselves morally superior to others

Yes, i agree - especially at that time (the early 2000s) it was really, really really bad

What i'm saying is that it was extra gross when it was supposedly christian bands who held themselves morally superior to others

You act like the scene was full of catholic priests or something... maybe in your area it was like that. And I don't know of many bands that actually openly classify themselves as a Christian band in the grand scheme of things.. 🤔

Did one of these bands touch you as a child or did you get fucked up in a moshpit at one of their shows & now you feel some type of way? As I Lay Dying has put out some of the best heavy material over the years. Great tone and guitar playing. Great drums.

And while you may find it morally incorrect what Tim did.... I don't know a married man who hasn't secretly thought the same shit at least once in their lives 😂😂😂

But at this time, when everyone is offended and cries over everything, it is the sheer pressure from folks like you who probably actually had the biggest hand in making the employees leave the project. They don't want to be crucified especially by devout Christians so they're jumping ship. I guess you could be proud of that since you are so against the band and their music.

🚔

This is the hardcore/deathcore/emo/screamo scene as a whole, Christian or not lmao

It's literally every scene everywhere at some level... anytime there's hardcore religion involved that states woman submit to the men.. then you can expect these things. But even when its not, there's debauchery in every genre... across the board.

I dunno why dude trying to single out only "Christian hardcore" bands or whatever. It's fuckin metal. Slayer. Satan. 666. Horns up. All that.

And these same people acted all... non metal over the Tim Lambesus scandal. Like he did some of the most metal shit of all time and metalheads want to nail him to their personal cross suddenly.

I find all that interesting actually.

💀💀

You act like the scene was full of catholic priests or something... maybe in your area it was like that. And I don't know of many bands that actually openly classify themselves as a Christian band in the grand scheme of things..

Are you serious, you didn't realize there was a gigantic scene/deathcore/hardcore/screamo christian demographic?

It's specifically THAT music scene that was christian, and its specifically THAT SCENE that was infamous for targeting underage girls.
I dunno why dude trying to single out only "Christian hardcore" bands or whatever. It's fuckin metal. Slayer. Satan. 666. Horns up. All that.

No, it's not metal, it's hardcore. Hence the crossover with screamo and "scene" kids.

And these same people acted all... non metal over the Tim Lambesus scandal. Like he did some of the most metal shit of all time and metalheads want to nail him to their personal cross suddenly.

I find all that interesting actually.

💀💀

Yeah dude, that's so FUCKING METAL that a fucking pussy bitch tried to pay someone else to murder his wife, what a badass, horns up, HELLA

Are you serious, you didn't realize there was a gigantic scene/deathcore/hardcore/screamo christian demographic?

It's specifically THAT music scene that was christian, and its specifically THAT SCENE that was infamous for targeting underage girls.

No, it's not metal, it's hardcore. Hence the crossover with screamo and "scene" kids.

Yeah dude, that's so FUCKING METAL that a fucking pussy bitch tried to pay someone else to murder his wife, what a badass, horns up, HELLA

I think you may be a little based.

(.....probability free based.)

No, Hatebreed is hardcore. Different riff & song structures. AILD falls into the "metal core" category composition wise. So get your scene topography in check when generalizing all your rapey Christian band accusations. 🤝

Don't be hella mad because you can't afford a hit man on your bands salary bro. Keep grinding 💯

I think you may be a little based.

(.....probability free based.)

No, Hatebreed is hardcore. Different riff & song structures. AILD falls into the "metal core" category composition wise. So get your scene topography in check when generalizing all your rapey Christian band accusations. 🤝

Don't be hella mad because you can't afford a hit man on your bands salary bro. Keep grinding 💯

Jesus dude, why the fuck do you think it's called "metal core"

They came from a hardcore scene, with bands that sound like hatebreed, not an actual metal scene - literally all of those bands did

That's why all the good metal bands won't play shows with bands like that 😂

Jesus dude
1729893561632.png

Jesus dude, why the fuck do you think it's called "metal core"

They came from a hardcore scene, with bands that sound like hatebreed, not an actual metal scene - literally all of those bands did

I'm pretty sure bands like motley crue and poison slung way more pussy around and slapped their balls on more motherly/teenage chins/foreheads than all the "gross hardcore bands" you are heckling about, lets be honest about this.

Also,
AILD sounds nothing like hatebreed.
But really we can agree to disagree there.

I don't think any scene was more dense with "gross" woman shit than any other behind the actual scenes. If anything there's more violence in general, which because it is an aggressive style of music, is surely to be expected.

You cant hug a cactus without getting poked a few times.

They had a good run regardless. I didn't expect them to get back together after the scandal, so they actually exceeded my expectations by making more music. Theres so many thousands of bands and AILD was easily on the bigger festival shows etc etc so your hate and statements are completely rigged like the last election.

🎃

Edit: your online category video means nothing to me or my opinion. lol

I need jesus right now, chugg is so confidently and consistently wrong on everything he says that I need to learn some grace and forgiveness
You shouldn't use his name as a curse word cause he loves you. Truthfully you guys are arguing about pretty meaningless stuff. We all screw up. Trying to hire a hit man to kill your wife is pretty screwed up but the bible says if you hate your brother you have already murdered him in your heart and if you look upon a woman with lust you have already committed adultery in your heart. I love both you guys. I hope you are both well today.

I don't think any scene was more dense with "gross" woman shit than any other behind the actual scenes. If anything there's more violence in general, which because it is an aggressive style of music, is surely to be expected.

Dude I literally played in this particular scene for years and watched it happen

And I never made the claim that it happened more, or that it didnt happen anywhere else

Just that it was particularly gross because christian bands present themselves as the moral authority of the universe, and it makes it more hypocritical

Dude I literally played in this particular scene for years and watched it happen

And I never made the claim that it happened more, or that it didnt happen anywhere else

Just that it was particularly gross because christian bands present themselves as the moral authority of the universe, and it makes it more hypocritical

Is this your ex gf?
lambesis-and-dubord.jpg

Okay. The hate make sense now.

Jesus dude, why am I dumdum.

You will never say that to his face though... because well.... you know... he might uhhhh.... you know.... you dont wanna get LAMBESIS'ed
sddefault.jpg

In your lord and savior tim lambesis name you will pray tonight . Amen. A hitmen. 🙏

You will never say that to his face though... because well.... you know... he might uhhhh.... you know.... you dont wanna get LAMBESIS'ed
View attachment 355895

In your lord and savior tim lambesis name you will pray tonight . Amen. A hitmen. 🙏

Have literally all of your tastes and opinions been retarded and gay, or just since you started listening to Limp Bizkit and other poser music? 🤏 🚨 🚨

Mallcore or not, I think their tones are great. But there goes Tim's redemption arc.

I started listening to them back when I was in high school. Typical kinda high-school teen angst music. But they stuck with me because they were one of the more Gothenburg-y bands in the scene if you look past their singles, and Melodic Death is kinda my jam. Lost interest after the whole hitman fiasco happened.

But that tone on Shadows Are Security is peak 2000's tone for me. I can totally hear a new At the Gates or Carcass record with that tone sounding CRUSHING.

Last edited:

Back