Back then bands were bands....

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveGlitch
  • Start date Start date
WE HIT A HUNDRED COMMENTS WOOT! My first thread with a hundred comments!!!!!!

Thanks all

The thread has gone from somewhat civil debate to insults and now it's pretty much just all about me and critiquing my playing.. something that I'll honestly never take seriously because I don't really know you guys and if the respect is going to be exchanged between the three of us like this, why would I? Just using logic here.

Dude you can't possibly not realize the correlation - the whole point of posting your playing is adding context to your retarded opinion, that's all. I don't know why you would be upset about it.

Dude you can't possibly not realize the correlation - the whole point of posting your playing is adding context to your retarded opinion, that's all. I don't know why you would be upset about it.
The only thing retarded here is that I'm not The slightest bit if upset. I can tell you and the other guy are which explains the constant trolling, obsessiveness, stalker stuff. Having to have the last word also doesn't make you look too great. Nice try though, I admit!

Also, I watched a couple videos on your YouTube channel, that's a cool ass double wide trailer y'all are huddled in. Do you play anything besides the two finger rock chords or are you just beginning? Regardless cool stuff, very communist looking stuff. Though, I've always been more of the hunting redneck myself 🦌

I also had no idea you are trans and I commend your bravery for posting yourself in the middle of your transition, it's probably my favorite video:

I just want to be a bard in an olde tavern, playing for mead, food, and the wonderment of a beautiful woman. Alright, back to Skyrim
"Somebody stole me sweet roll!"

And

"My inn is cleaner than an elven arse!"

Last edited:
WTF did I just read? 🙀
Can't leave you boys home alone for a week.

Also, fuck the bs with the low blow comments towards good people as there are actual victims of that filth.
You really aren't helping your case with that kind of shit, OP.
52, my ass :rolleyes:

WTF did I just read? 🙀
Can't leave you boys home alone for a week.

Also, fuck the bs with the low blow comments towards good people as there are actual victims of that filth.
You really aren't helping your case with that kind of shit, OP.
52, my ass :rolleyes:
Yeah, here's the thing.

I never wanted it to come to that, read the last few pages and you'll see why I posted the way I have. Definitely not a great look for the forum to have members go out there way to stalk and tear down each other, in Dan's words, it's not stalking and insulting, it's "helping". And he's not stopping so I guess I've stooped to his level. Oh well, hopefully this will quiet him down like the other one.

And yeah, I'm glad I don't have any private info on here or my youtube because there no doubt in my mind that these guys would use any ammo against me or my wife or kids so, there's that. A bit scary to think about but then again, we are on a forum.

Last edited:
Yeah, here's the thing.

I never wanted it to come to that, read the last few pages and you'll see why I posted the way I have. Definitely not a great look for the forum to have members go out there way to stalk and tear down each other, in Dan's words, it's not stalking and insulting, it's "helping". And he's not stopping so I guess I've stooped to his level. Oh well, hopefully this will quiet him down like the other one.

I sat through the whole show. :ROFLMAO:
Not sure how stalking was happening though, as I've unfortunately dealt with that shit.
Dan knows his shit and probably toying with you mostly... or at least a little.
Don't take it to heart, I wish people (who post clips) would have the balls to critique my clips, tbh.
Fortunately, mine are just part of a game and hope my character levels up as time progresses. :sneaky:
Anyways enough about that. I wouldn't stress it so much.
No need to trip or whatever it is the kids are saying these days.

Never heard of her or this song.

Not on any radio stations around here.

I actually don't hate it....even the guitar....
It's definitely not a bad song, it's just that I said something people here didn't like and I wrote that I called it in for a radio play for my wife. So they bitched about it to get a reaction - tried any way lol. The hate is meaningless really, but it's a forum and people can get heated over the smallest, simplest, innocent things. I understand people have opinions and favor different things but the integrity of that is thrown out when it's too obvious when they wrote out oof spite, and some people here obviously aren't too smart to figure.

The guitar solo which includes the Tom Morello/Slash level whammy is pretty good, I don't think anyone can realistically argue that. They may not like the whammy pedal but the tone and playing are great and so is the phrasing.
I sat through the whole show. :ROFLMAO:
Not sure how stalking was happening though, as I've unfortunately dealt with that shit.
Dan knows his shit and probably toying with you mostly... or at least a little.
Don't take it to heart, I wish people (who post clips) would have the balls to critique my clips, tbh.
Fortunately, mine are just part of a game and hope my character levels up as time progresses. :sneaky:
Anyways enough about that. I wouldn't stress it so much.
No need to trip or whatever it is the kids are saying these days.
Thanks for that! Im okay really, I was never hurt, mad or anything like that.. We went mudflapping and dirt biking on our trails last night before it got dark here so all in all, in good spirits.

I have no doubt that some people may comment without intent of trolling but if someone is constantly cursing and name calling in literally every comment and then they or other members try to turn things on me because I return that same respect, then I don't take the forum too seriously and neither will non-members.

As for the youtube (borderline stalking) stuff, there's no doubt that it was that. My youtube is public but it was strange that members were screenshotting, linking as if I didn't know those were my videos. I play video games, many people my age do. My dad is in his 70's and still plays Soul Calibur and NHL games on his PS4, he still builds computers. It's also strange that someone clipped my videos, I don't find any of it particularly normal but the proof is in the pudding on who was actually bothered. Anyway, the thread made me happy at least. It is a great thread!

There's also no doubt that if I had my family videos public, BlueParfait or Dan would have posted stuff about that. It is a bit creepy, thankfully we were prepared, so my wife and I just chuckled a bit and ultimately had a good laugh. If we're being honest, the thread was derailed to imsult me and a few helpless members tried to take advantage of that and each one lost but that's what tends to happen when people get overly angry, inthe heat of the moment, stuff is said/done and there's no recovery. I didn't make that mistake here, they did, I only simplied replied to them. It was never a fixed battle, it was pretty much always in my favor and that's not arrogance or ego, that's just being humble.

So I'm confident because I know how good I am - and can be. Not because it's a defense to be confident.. Seymour Duncan and various pedal brands send me product for a reason :)

Here's another video, hopefully one of them has the balls to tell Seymour Duncan they were fucking stupid to repost such a shitty solo 🤡

Count Basie, 1962.

Best rhythm section in swing jazz, IMO.

Count Basie, piano
Freddie Green, guitar
Eddie Jones, bass
Sonny Payne, drums

Later in his life, I got to know, work and became friends with Eddie Jones (in the early '90s), amazing person, always upbeat, kind, generous with his time and knowledge; every summer he'd go to Paris with his trio.

No offense but I think you cunt say it's better than tits stuff....

• Wow
Reactions: rsm

Back