Back then bands were bands....

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveGlitch
  • Start date Start date
Are you sure you wanna continue with this retarded "hello fellow old people" skit?

Where are the mods even?

Maybe you should take technical improvement more like a sport, OP. That's what every classical pianist, cellist and violinist I know do. Might help you.

Maybe some practice discipline would actually help you play your favorite songs within weeks would be a better use of your time instead of hitting a blunt and trolling people on forums.
You do realize I'm 52 don't you?

I notice how you always tend to leave things out except for things you want to use. For instance you posted a video of me playing a song I just spent a few minutes learning (the Polyphia one) but you wouldn't ever have the balls to post the video of my cover of Free Ride because that's from our generation, right?

Looks like you're trying way too hard to do everything in your power to make me seem like a younger man, insult me and get me banned. I have to be honest. You are creeping me out. Major pedo vibes, the type I'd keep my kids away from, no offense.

And about discipline lessons. Sure thing, let me know where to get those. But would love to see a video of you playing your favorites sometime ;)

Stop trolling and have an actual conversation. Nobody's interested in how small your dick is!!!

posting my videos as if there's something here to say about them doesn't exactly make you look that great. I'm still confused about why though.

1) You look, sound and and act like someone around my age, more or less. Which makes the entire "how do you do fellow older people who like older music" thing you've been doing retarded when you're saying it to guys on this forum who are between their 40s and 60s.

You only even have videos of guitars on your channels very recently. Before that it was all videogames from our generation (lol)

2) It shows (as if there isn't enough proof of this) that every interaction or argument with you with regards to technical skill, playing abilities or recently the discipline and practice habits of child prodigies and modern virtuosos is moot. You can't even recognize the pitfalls in your own technique and playing. If you could and you have discipline and respect for the art, you would have done everything in your power to better yourself. Even using the tools you've been mentioning this entire time. How can you even speak of the habits, methods and techniques of people at a far higher level?

3) It shows other people who may come here and reply no.1 and no.2, so that they may just laugh and avoid this dumpster fire of a thread entirely.

Good day

1) You look, sound and and act like someone around my age, more or less. Which makes the entire "how do you do fellow older people who like older music" thing you've been doing retarded when you're saying it to guys on this forum who are between their 40s and 60s

2) It shows (as if there isn't enough proof of this) that every interaction or argument with you with regards to technical skill, playing abilities or recently the discipline and practice habits of child prodigies and modern virtuosos is moot. You can't even recognize the pitfalls in your own technique and playing. If you could and you have discipline and respect for the art, you would have done everything in your power to better yourself. Even using the tools you've been mentioning this entire time. How can you even speak of the habits, methods and techniques of people at a far higher level?

3) It shows other people who may come here and reply no.1 and no.2, so that they may just laugh and avoid this dumpster fire of a thread entirely.

Good day
1.) Initially I go on the vibe the person is giving off. You keep on calling me retarded and yet think I should give you more respect than you're giving me. I'm playing the game. And I get along with people fairly well in person so there's that. Very rarely do I have issues with civil debates.

2.) I'm not sure what you're on about, you seem uber-pissed because I've proved you wrong numerous times throughout the thread. Never have I ever once denied that I have some stuff to work on, I simply asked YOU to post videos of your playing before talking lol I'm not by any means professional, never claimed to be. I do gear reviews, I get pedals free and review them and keep them in the guest room closet.

3.) Maybe stop trolling and feeding the dumpster fire and it will die? Just an observation. Poor form isn't stating facts that nobody likes or wants to accept, poor form is being creepy by going out your way to find someone's youtube channel and trying to derail the thread by bashing them and turning the eye from the facts to insults on your opponent. But you do you :)

Also, thanks for posting the Polyphia video, it went from 0 likes to 7 likes 👍 Again, I would love to see videos of you playing but let's face it, we know you're too chicken shit and if you actually live in Bangkok, chances are you can't actually afford solid gear.

Have a good day as well ;)

Last edited:
To the actual oldies still reading this thread, no 52-year-old plays Hollow Knight, Overwatch or Apex: Legeds

1723959082206.png

1723959052385.png

You only even have videos of guitars on your channels very recently. Before that it was all videogames from our generation (lol)
Oh I have videos on there from before all those, there's a thing called privacy settings to prevent stalkers and pedos like you, how else would I keep my kids and house safe from maniacs like yourself? 😆
To the actual oldies still reading this thread, no 52-year-old plays Hollow Knight, Overwatch or Apex: Legeds

View attachment 332838

View attachment 332835
Again with those strong pedo/stalker vibes....
"Everyone avoid this thread!!!"

In the same breath:
"I'm still gonna comment and say old people can't play video games or play new music!"

Okay then young man, have at it! I'm just unsure where the creepiness is coming from, why be obsessed with me? I'm not THAT interesting. And insulting me doesn't hurt me when you are too chicken shit to post yourself playing lmao

Edit:
To all the 50+ gents, yes, it's okay if we live our best lives. We can still take our wives to ice cream, we can still go into a movie, we can listen to music on YouTube, we can play video games, work on cars, cut our own grass, we can hang posters in out guest room and we can know what anime is. I shouldn't have to say this but some people here^ lack common sense. Don't let the jealous kids like this BlueParfait ruin your day :p

Last edited:
Yeah at this point he HAS to be trying to make himself look fucking stupid. And it's working. Well.
Yeah we can fucking tell, bud. Just from your opinions, we can tell.
When you're done sucking him off, I may take your opinion seriously, your insult to heart "bud" 😆

And at least unlike you guys I can back up my opinions with some proof, not just relying on insults to troll and try to flame.

Good luck! Gotta love the forums' known jackasses lol

When you're done sucking him off, I will take your opinion seriously "bud" 😆

Judging from your cover, especially the lead section, I don't think you should be accusing anyone else of guzzling, siphoning, slurping, sipping, lapping, or literally any synonym remotely close :ROFLMAO:

This whole thread has a ton more context and makes a lot more sense now, that's for sure

Judging from your cover, especially the lead section, I don't think you should be accusing anyone else of guzzling, siphoning, slurping, sipping, lapping, or literally any synonym remotely close :ROFLMAO:

This whole thread has a ton more context and makes a lot more sense now, that's for sure
It wasn't a cover dumbass, it was an improv jam, it said in the title and the description. If I wanted to learn how they played it, I would have learned it - probably how they played it and played that on an electric with a wizard neck, right? The Edgar Winters - Free Ride video was a cover, but you won't have the balls to critique that, will you? ;)

The irony....

And no, you're probably an alternate/sock puppet account. I think you are high off the guzzling/slurping. Same as the other guy. But plz do keep digging your graves, it's amusing.

Anything else? 😆 🤣 😂

Last edited:
It wasn't a cover dumbass, it was an improv jam, it said in the title and the description. If I wanted to learn how they played it, I would have learned it - probably how they played it, right?

And no, you're probably an alternate/sock puppet account. I think you are high off the guzzling/slurping. Same as the other guy.

Anything else? 😆 🤣 😂

Wait, the video titled "free ride (cover)," that literally has cover in the title, and is, in fact, the cover of the song "Free Ride"......

...I am a dumbass, because that ISN'T actually a cover? Well, thanks for correcting me cuz I wasn't sure judging by your peerless mastery of the Fast Times at Ridgemont High classic.

.....obviously you haven't been around here very long if you think this is a sock. But maybe slow down on any talk of "sucking" before the irony police show up. 🚓🚨👮‍♂️🚔🚨

Also, welcome to the forum, probably should tamp down the spice if you want advice that will help you improve your tone and playing.

Wait, the video titled "free ride (cover)," that literally has cover in the title, and is, in fact, the cover of the song "Free Ride"......

...I am a dumbass, because that ISN'T actually a cover? Well, thanks for correcting me cuz I wasn't sure judging by your peerless mastery of the Fast Times at Ridgemont High classic.

.....obviously you haven't been around here very long if you think this is a sock. But maybe slow down on any talk of "sucking" before the irony police show up. 🚓🚨👮‍♂️🚔🚨

Also, welcome to the forum, probably should tamp down the spice if you want advice that will help you improve your tone and playing.

The fact that you guys feel the need to obsess over me and try to troll me speaks volumes on not only the creepiness involved but the desperation to find the holy grail to turn the tables so you guys don't look a joke.

I understand you guys don't like my playing, that's fine, I could care less. Taking this "criticisms" doesn't offend or affect me in the slightest. I don't always perform my best in my videos, in fact rarely. I'd say my best in when I'm in front of a live crowd, when there's the sense of urgency to be perfect, I guess. The thing is, I'm not into impressing anyone anymore, I know what I can do so it's meh.

Other than that, I'm not sure why go to such legnths to record off-cam and make a video to critique someone else? Im sure the people who view it will find it strange too.. And it's interesting to cut to one small part of the whole song 🤔

Again, this feels like stalker stuff and it is lame but I think it's revealing at what's really going on here. This doesn't have anything to do with technicality or my playing but it's easy to see just what now. Thanks for that! I needed the laugh!!

I’d like to forgo all the hate and personally welcome the OP, aka the real Corey Feldman to RT. I can recognize your playing anywhere!
Is that just because I have hair?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240818-121308_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240818-121308_YouTube.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 13
The fact that you guys feel the need to obsess over me and try to troll me speaks volumes on not only the creepiness involved but the desperation to find the holy grail to turn the tables so you guys don't look a joke.

I understand you guys don't like my playing, that's fine, I could care less. Taking this "criticisms" doesn't offend or affect me in the slightest. I don't always perform my best in my videos, in fact rarely. I'd say my best in when I'm in front of a live crowd, when there's the sense of urgency to be perfect, I guess. The thing is, I'm not into impressing anyone anymore, I know what I can do so it's meh.

Other than that, I'm not sure why go to such legnths to record off-cam and make a video to critique someone else? Im sure the people who view it will find it strange too.. And it's interesting to cut to one small part of the whole song 🤔

Again, this feels like stalker stuff and it is lame but I think it's revealing at what's really going on here. This doesn't have anything to do with technicality or my playing but it's easy to see just what now. Thanks for that! I needed the laugh!!

Nah, no one's obsessing over you. I was just clipping it so no one had to watch the whole video. If it makes you feel better though, I'm really glad you have so much confidence. Making such wide, sweeping claims about technicality and musicianship, especially.

Context is just important for such a strident contrarian opinion here; what's that shit they say in the sciences?

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

Nah, no one's obsessing over you.
The thread has gone from somewhat civil debate to insults and now it's pretty much just all about me and critiquing my playing.. something that I'll honestly never take seriously because I don't really know you guys and if the respect is going to be exchanged between the three of us like this, why would I? Just using logic here.

That doesn't mean I won't listen to criticism and feedback, just that I don't take forum feedback and criticisms too seriously. You guys also don't know what I play or what style so there's that as well.
I was just clipping it so no one had to watch the whole video. If it makes you feel better though, I'm really glad you have so much confidence. Making such wide, sweeping claims about technicality and musicianship, especially.
Yes, I play at my church every Sunday. I'm glad I have my place and you guys have yours, in your cover band. I'm betting you do well enough to get some decent gigs and make enough. Kudos to you guys!

Judging by your squeaky high pitched pre-pubescent voice and lack of upper body development, I doubt you have much hair
So in other words, a bitter old pensioner pedophile like yourself? 👍 😂 🤣

Last edited:

Back