Best speaker(s) to pair with a Vintage 30

• Thread starter Thread starter D-Rock
  • Start date Start date
Shawn":15oiw2sk said:
Good maybe you will forget all this and go learn how to play the guitar. PS you dont even need an amp to do that. Oh as far as being crusty i could probably still steal your girlfriend. :lol: :LOL: T ake care.
Oh Shawn, please don't steal my girlfriend you studly guitar wizard who has nothing better to do than troll this forum. :thumbsdown: Judging from your hostile attitude and your less than insightful posts, I'm willing to bet that you havn't been laid since Woodstock(and your ass still hurts) :cry: Crawl back into your cave, troll. :banhim:

I like the G12H30/VIN30 mix myself. I've used a Mesa 2:90 to stereo power my Avatar open back 2X12 (90 watts into a 30 watt speaker and 90 watts into a 60 watt speaker) loaded with those speakers and they are just fine YEARS later. Obviously I didn't dime my volumes but, that was my live gig setup. Get this mix and don't dime your amp.

Shawn":h42uyssi said:
Cause they are both vintage 30`s dumbass :lol: :LOL:

glassjaw7":h42uyssi said:
Shawn":h42uyssi said:
v30 and hellatone 60 would be be a good choice.
You guys notice that after he said mixing speakers is bullshit, he posted this? :confused:
I fucking hate when jaded old tools like this come into forums with this "I was doing this when you were 2 yrs old" bullshit attitude. Let's hear something useful from this guy for once.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Celestion recommends G12T-75s

I run V30s and G12T-75 in my 5150. Sounds great.

I love V30's/G12-65's for my Marshalls.
The 65's add some smoothness to the background of the V30's bite.

Back