Biden

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
If you support the illegal invasion, you're an enabler, and responsible for what happened to this 11 year-old girl mentioned.

Looks like Florida will take care of it. Thankfully.

wah .... ?
Florida State Prison escapee ?
Illegal invader that went to FL, raped an 11 year old girl. ICE set his court date for entering the US illegally in 2027. State of Florida is prosecuting him for what he did...

ICE is Federal; Federal agencies follow Bozo Biden orders; Bozo Biden and his supporters who want / allow open borders are responsible for this illegal invader being in the US, and any and all crimes he commits.

Not my monkey not my circus.
If you go thru life thinking it will be perfect your expectations will never be met.
People die everyday. Trajic but has nothing to do with me.
I do look at headlines tho. Last weekend we had like 24 people shot.
Not in my hood.
I work with some Hispanics. Most are okay but they got some strange music.
Like autotune mariachi meditation music. My work is done before they get there.
I dont have to fix the war in Ukraine or the Deficit or oil prices, or food prices or intrest rates.
Only thing i gotta go is go to work. Take care of my wife. Eat sleep, poop, pee, take a bath, play a little guitar and sleep.
I dont care about politics or religeon, who's Fucking what hole.
Could give 2 flying Fucks about the US Congress [because they dont either and change nothing].
I dont care who's mayor of my city or Gov of my State. Why ? Because it makes not a God Damn bit of diference at all.
So yaw'll keep wadding yer panties in knots that you cant untie and have a fine day.
Regards.

Last edited:
Not my monkey not my circus.
If you go thru life thinking it will be perfect your expectations will never be met.
People die everyday. Trajic but has nothing to do with me.
I do look at headlines tho. Last weekend we had like 24 people shot.
Not in my hood.
I work with some Hispanics. Most are okay but they got some strange music.
Like autotune mariachi meditation music. My work is done before they get there.
I dont have to fix the war in Ukraine or the Deficit or oil prices, or food prices or intrest rates.
Only thing i gotta go is go to work. Take care of my wife. Eat sleep, poop, pee, take a bath, play a little guitar and sleep.
I dont care about politics or religeon, who's Fucking what hole.
Could give 2 flying Fucks about the US Congress [because they dont either and change nothing].
I dont care who's mayor of my city or Gov of my State. Why ? Because it makes not a God Damn bit of diference at all.
So yaw'll keep wadding yer panties in knots that you cant untie and have a fine day.
Regards.

not looking for perfection; looking for a room temperature attempt at protecting our borders, one of the few responsibilities the Constitution designates to the Federal government. They really have a few jobs to do, protect our borders, regulate interstate commerce, negotiate treaties,...pretty much it; turns out they do everything else but their Constitutional duties.

thanks for playing though.

Have you traveled a "border" recently ?
Nobody gets in or out w/o a passport & ID
Have you recently gone thru TSA @ an Airport ? Same deal.
USA has "real ID" know what thats about ?
The Gov candidate here next to Illinios is campagning to "secure the Texas border".
WTF is wrong with that picture ?
If you're a US convicted Felon you can't even get into Canada.
Be careful what you wish for you might get it.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

The Gov candidate here next to Illinios is campagning to "secure the Texas border".

Nobody gets in or out without a passport ? How fucking high do you have to be to make that statement ? The EO your senile old embezzling piece of shit hero signed doesn’t have anything at all to do with people coming in through border crossings. NONE of the people it addresses, which he has capped at like 2500 a day, have fucking passports. Pay attention Dan. When you comment on shit you have no fucking idea about it just makes you look like an idiot.

Nobody gets in or out without a passport ? How fucking high do you have to be to make that statement ? The EO your senile old embezzling piece of shit hero signed doesn’t have anything at all to do with people coming in through border crossings. NONE of the people it addresses, which he has capped at like 2500 a day, have fucking passports. Pay attention Dan. When you comment on shit you have no fucking idea about it just makes you look like an idiot.
c'mon man, MSNPC told him, both Morning Joe and Rachel Madcow, so it has to be true!

:D

The uninformed and the misinformed are a danger to the republic, especially when they know they're right (even when they're not).

giphy.gif

The Fucktard train just made a stop.
Yawll have fun sucking your own nutts.
Be sure to vote for DT when he gets out of prison im sure that will work fine.

Damn, I can’t imagine being that clueless. Dan, you’re scaring me again.

You keep playing with an open border like this and they will eventually rape one of your own not just the 11-year-old girl that couldn’t defend herself. Once upon a time she would’ve been considered one of our own when Americans actually gave a shit about their neighbors.

But that’s OK. Just troll on other people for noticing.

Damn, I can’t imagine being that clueless. Dan, you’re scaring me again.

You keep playing with an open border like this and they will eventually rape one of your own not just the 11-year-old girl that couldn’t defend herself. Once upon a time she would’ve been considered one of our own when Americans actually gave a shit about their neighbors.

But that’s OK. Just troll on other people for noticing.
Which border between Canada & Mexico is open Brother ?
You watch too much TV.
Someone in every city on the planet has or will die today.
Has nothing to do with me or you.
If you think it does you got a God complex.

😂
The village idiot rides again!
It’s fun to watch you prove over and over how utterly full of shit and clueless you are.
Carry on

Back