Bogner Modded Soldano

• Thread starter Thread starter controlled_voltage
  • Start date Start date
I can make a clip with my Iphone and my Roland Cube or POD bean that sounds better. I swear, nobody does less with more than Reza.

...and Tiago is a really nice guy too. (y)
Yes he is. He has helped me an incredible amount with advice on gear, for no personal gain whatsoever.

He also has an absolutely legendary amp collection.

Think last time I had a ‘conversation’ with him was when he was a member here. I made a little video just setting up the zoom 3. Quick clip.
He commented ‘you could of had at least a decent video production’

I answered if memory serves me
‘Ok next time I will dance around the room with high heels on and sparklers shoved in my ass!’

😂

That guy can make any amp sound like bees in a can.
I always feel like I'm being attacked with an ice pick in my ear drum when I listen.
With all the killer gear he has and had you'd think he would have learned how to dial an amp in by now ?

You might be a douchebag if....you own that many Ken Lawrence explorers. Yes, even James lol
Despite appearances, that comment is not fueled by jealously, believe me.

Modify a Historical bad ass amplifier that needs zero modifications and this what it sounds like? Seems like something someone's wife would do cause you fucked the neighbors dog. Sounds like a 4k$+ amp you can get the same results from for under a grand. Not only pointless but proving how stupid your entitled to be. Just my opinion,

Back