Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

• Thread starter Thread starter JMP2203
  • Start date Start date
Guys, just move Ry to ignore. It’s much, much better when you do. Guy doesn’t even play guitar. He’s only here to troll the Off Topic section.

Youre initial terms, SEE you said it not me God damn liar
I have not waivered. I agreed to your terms to up the wager amount to $1000. I have not agreed to your terms to change my initial timeframe.

You’re a sad soul, you should watch what you say on the internet. Not to bright. If your stupid remark was about Jan 6th , why has no one been charged with murder? Why no cause of death?
Two people are in custody and charged with assaulting multiple police officers with an unknown chemical spray. They are on video discussing when to spray officers. And they are on video spraying multiple different officers (including the deceased).

I think once investigators figure out what is in the spray, we will see manslaughter or murder charges added to the docket. It wouldn't make sense to add them now, as a lawyer could just ask a judge to throw them out without evidence pretrial.

Last edited:
The pink hat ladies are the most toxic and vile of the bunch too

Just heard you need voter id in California to sign recall for Newsome. Talk about suppression.

Reactions: lll
Dont put words in my mouth you liberal fuck. See fellows, thats how they carry on, twist the conversation and the truth. Hell the fuck cant even make a bet like a normal person. You are a sick puppy, go hang with all your liberal fuckbag friends, Which probably isnt too many considering youre in florida

He is intimate friends with an octopus.

Why don't you rape a goat you dumb fucking inbred from the University of Alabama!!! :salute: :hys:

Looks like we've got a bonafide trigglypuff here ^

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Lots of blacks go to U A

Oh...how do you know? You obviously attended!!! :LOL: And the blacks that have attended passed with high grades...the rich white kids had their grades approved with money from their rich white parents...FUCK YOO!!!

Oh...how do you know? You obviously attended!!! :LOL: And the blacks that have attended passed with high grades...the rich white kids had their grades approved with money from their rich white parents...FUCK YOO!!!
Because it is in the USA where I live, ya fuckn slant eyed covid carrying gook.

Because it is in the USA where I live, ya fuckn slant eyed covid carrying gook.

Here we fucking go...the gloves are OFF MOTHERFUCKER!!! Don't you ever call me THAT!!! YOU ARE A SUPREME ASSHOLE! Don't you ever call me GOOK...YOU ARE A FUCKING PEICE OF SLIME...I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT IN HELL...PURE FUCKING EVIL WHITE BOY!!! I JUST WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING HEAD!!!:doh:

Last edited:

Back