Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

• Thread starter Thread starter JMP2203
  • Start date Start date
Yep. We’re printing money with pure abandon and pumping into circulation like there’s no tomorrow. Inflation will hit by at least 2023, maybe late 2022. Gas is going through the roof. Oh, and I’m 99% sure our taxes are about to significantly go up. Stupid democrats and republicans. So sick of overblown government. It’s a racket, that’s all it is anymore.
Im thinking of moving to South America in 2 years. I figure by then they’ll all be here.

Youre full of shit 3 years and 9 1/2 months? lets say 2022 but Like i said you wont pay.
You think that all of his pending court cases will happen next month and all simultaneously? It will take years for all of his cases to wind through the court systems. Either put up or shut the fuck up.

By november 5 2024 he will probably be president again dumbass
That is election day. You are the dumbass. If he is elected, he will use the Presidency to attempt to halt all cases. It would go to the Supreme Court, which could choose to take a year to rule.

$100 says that Donald Trump is sentenced to at least 1 year of jail time between now and November 5, 2024.
Which pending case do you feel has the most merit and will end up with a conviction and jail sentence? I’m curious since you’re sure enough to put up money.

You think that all of his pending court cases will happen next month and all simultaneously? It will take years for all of his cases to wind through the court systems. Either put up or shut the fuck up.
You need to get on the short bus you stupid fuck

Where are all these court cases at? Post em up

Which pending case do you feel has the most merit and will end up with a conviction and jail sentence? I’m curious since you’re sure enough to put up money.
Financial crimes are easier to prosecute, i.e. bank fraud, insurance fraud and tax fraud.

Financial crimes are easier to prosecute, i.e. bank fraud, insurance fraud and tax fraud.
Dont you realize that if it was that easy they would prosecute 2/3rds of the politicians in this country. Their all in on it. Trump is just the whipping boy but compared to others they aint got shit on him. He a fuckn genius like you compared to biden. 1000 bucks 2022 put up or shut up

Dude, he's not even smart enough for that.

Dont you realize that if it was that easy they would prosecute 2/3rds of the politicians in this country. Their all in on it. Trump is just the whipping boy but compared to others they aint got shit on him. He a fuckn genius like you compared to biden. 1000 bucks 2022 put up or shut up
If you are so confident that Trump is innocent, then why do you have a problem with 2025?

He'll see 15 depositions by the end of the year and court rooms next year.
I bet ya a 1000 on the 15 depositions. You dont know who youre with dealing with. here. I deal in pre WW II HD`s and parts. I make more than !000 a day plus. Put up or let it go. I not doing over 5 fuckn years thats stupid. Hell Trump may not make it to 2025. You dont bet on things in future, you bet on the here and now. 2021 $1000 ya got 9 months

Back