Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

• Thread starter Thread starter JMP2203
  • Start date Start date
1. They very well may have been savages. How do you know they weren't? They didn't have wars between tribes? What makes you think they were so peaceful and humble? I think thats a huge misconception. THAT is the Disney/textbook version.

Also, they were probably more than anything, nomadic peoples....they werent cemented to one spot. They were probably always on the move, following herds of animals; their riverside dwellings constantly swept away in floods having to always rebuild. Hell, according to the "science", they are asiatic tribes people who got the Americas on foot. So it lends to believe that they were always on the move and never stayed put for too long.

So much for it being "their land".
So just to let you know, this is a myth. Native americans had villages and farm land. They were not nomadic for the most part. The pilgrims effectively stayed in their villages.

Ironically, native americans became more nomadic after europeans came because 1) so many of them died that they left their villages to live with other tribes, and 2) europeans brought horses, which aren't native to the americas.

This false narrative you have about how things were sounds like elementary school brainwashing to justify that europeans didn't "take their land". When the settlers got here, they stayed in villages to escape the winter. They had corn and feasts in villages. Do you really think they built the villages? No, they were given quarter the first time. By time they came back, so many people died, they were effectively gifted abandonded farms and housing.

Let me guess, the aztecs, mayans, and other tribes were nomadic too. Or does the obvious evidence show that they might have sat in one place? There is a ton of evidence that native americans built housing and settled.

1615653305947.png

Ad hominem to the rescue. You keep working on that skill without realizing it is a waste of brain cycles.

You’re referring to Hillary? Hillary shouldn’t be in jail, she should get the chair. I do feel sorry for all the people that can’t see through MSM bullshit. Do you play a Jaguar by any chance?
What about all the GOP-led Congressional inquiries that failed to establish guilt?

Look I already know for a fact youre stupid as fuck no common sense. Cause you voted for biden :poop:
And you clearly don't believe the bullshit that you are spewing, or you would bet me.

And you clearly don't believe the bullshit that you are spewing, or you would bet me.
ill bet ya, neither goes to jail. I’ll use my tax payers money. The money I’m sure I will be paying back 5x. The only bullshit comes from Biden. he hasn’t been on office 60 days and we’re getting fucked everyday. Im donating any simultaneous money I get to the RNC.

$100 says that Donald Trump is sentenced to at least 1 year of jail time between now and November 5, 2024.
Youre full of shit 3 years and 9 1/2 months? lets say 2022 but Like i said you wont pay.

$100.00 will be worth about $5.00 in 2024 with the way things are going.
Yep. We’re printing money with pure abandon and pumping into circulation like there’s no tomorrow. Inflation will hit by at least 2023, maybe late 2022. Gas is going through the roof. Oh, and I’m 99% sure our taxes are about to significantly go up. Stupid democrats and republicans. So sick of overblown government. It’s a racket, that’s all it is anymore.

Back