Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

• Thread starter Thread starter JMP2203
  • Start date Start date
Dude, I suspect you don't understand what racism is if you think that putting a "sarcastic" joke based on race in public, regardless of the source of that joke, is a good idea. That shit would get me fired if I posted it on a mailing list at work.

Remember one thing, your actions are the only thing that define who you are. Even if you don't think you are a racist, making racist jokes to try to be funny and attack Biden makes you seem racist. Saying something like that in response to someone accusing you of being racist makes you seem both tone-deaf and racist.

Fwiw, I'm not trying to insult you or argue. I'm giving you an external perspective based on your own interactions in this thread.
He was quoting exactly what Biden said. He was attempting to show the hypocrisy in people like Biden (and their followers) who claim everything and everyone else is racist when they are the true and actual racists. If you’re on that side, it’s not surprising that you’re too thick to see the sarcasm and too blind to see the truth.

Dude, I suspect you don't understand what racism is if you think that putting a "sarcastic" joke based on race in public, regardless of the source of that joke, is a good idea. That shit would get me fired if I posted it on a mailing list at work.

Remember one thing, your actions are the only thing that define who you are. Even if you don't think you are a racist, making racist jokes to try to be funny and attack Biden makes you seem racist. Saying something like that in response to someone accusing you of being racist makes you seem both tone-deaf and racist.

Fwiw, I'm not trying to insult you or argue. I'm giving you an external perspective based on your own interactions in this thread.
Great, another woke asshole.

Reactions: lll

You and others like you wouldn't know an actual racist if he burned a cross in your front yard.

Fwiw, what Biden said was racist too. So that defense doesn't work. Responding with a racist quote to attack someone's wife is pretty shitty behavior. I'm not sure why trying to prove Biden is racist has anything to do with the behavior going on here. Defend people all you want. Call me names all you want. The evidence is all here for people to see.

Several of you would rather insult others and their families than actually have a reasonable conversation with people.

Last edited:
Fwiw, what Biden said was racist too. So that defense doesn't work. Responding with a racist quote to attack someone's wife is pretty shitty behavior. I'm not sure why trying to prove Biden is racist has anything to do with the behavior going on here. Defend people all you want. Call me names all you want. The evidence is all here for people to see.

Several of you would rather insult others and their families than actually have a reasonable conversation with people.
Blahblah pissoff

You and others like you wouldn't know an actual racist if he burned a cross in your front yard.
Were you and your friends out burning crosses last night? Just kidding. I know you don't have any friends.

I'll pass. (Not because, I don't want a reasonable conversation, but because you are a dickhead.)
I'm more than ok with that. I've been called far worse by FAR better people.
Real intelligent response by the way. You continue to help us prove our point day after day.

I can't help it Pookie, your beautiful personality just brings out the best in me.

Know what Lie Manchu's nickname around here is?

Octopussy.

He had an intimate encounter with an octopus or other cephalopod in Florida.

BTW, speaking of these "woke" assclowns and their "RAYYYCIST!" clownshow, here's how Identity Politics works for them:

Herbert Marcuse, a prominent Marxist scholar of the Frankfurt School, wrote: “All liberation depends on the consciousness of servitude.” People need to be conscious of their servitude first, of being oppressed before they can react through revolution, explained Gonzalez.

According to Marcuse, the American worker was never going to overthrow the system because the American worker was too content and too happy with capitalism, Gonzalez said.

Marcuse posited that there would be people of different races and colors who would be the revolutionary base that would rise up and overthrow the so-called oppressive system, but they must be instructed first about their oppression and servitude, Gonzalez said.

Taking responsibility for one’s own life and dealing with one’s problems individually is not what Marxists advocate. They admit that a person can succeed individually but claim that by doing so the person joins a bad system, Gonzalez explained.

Gonzalez said that Angela Davis, an American communist activist, professor, and intellectual mentor to the leaders of the Black Lives Matter organization, openly stated that a person who succeeds in life as an individual joins a “heteronormative, systemically racist” system that needs to be dismantled.

In order to dismantle the system, according to Marxist thought, “you need to be upset,” he said, to feel victimized by the system, and only then will people act collectively.

Therefore, Marxists “don’t want individual improvement—in fact, they militate against all the things that would help the individual succeed in society,” Gonzalez said.

And then, of course, these "woke" assclowns (AKA "useful idiots") like fantom, Lie Manchu, et al do their share in furthering the cause by aligning with said clownshow.

BTW, speaking of these "woke" assclowns and their "RAYYYCIST!" clownshow, here's how Identity Politics works for them:

And then, of course, these "woke" assclowns (AKA "useful idiots") like fantom, Lie Manchu, et al do their share in furthering the cause by aligning with said clownshow.

Dude, what does me thinking that people on here are acting like jerks have to do with anything you just copy+pasted. Fwiw, Ry Manchu is acting like a jerk towards you guys too. You just seem to be intentionally pushing people though.

Wait I missed something, what did sniffem joe say about blacks and hispanics? Link?

Back