Breaking news from Germany : Pandemic is a Politic scam

• Thread starter Thread starter JMP2203
  • Start date Start date
Yeah, why isn’t the cancel culture going after Biden like they did with Gina Carcano? Well, we know why...Double standards. Hopefully Kamala get impeached. 🤣
“I don’t want my kids growing up in a racial jungle.” - Joe Biden

Reactions: lll
Even liberal Snopes says this about the supposed Trump statement:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/

Snopes said:
What's True
Donald Trump once tweeted, "Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!"

What's False
Trump did not utter the full statement, "Laziness is a trait in blacks ... I believe that ... No black person will be president again any time soon."

What's Undetermined
Whether Trump ever said "Laziness is a trait in blacks" is not certain.

So once again, Lie Manchu... lies.

It must really suck for him to throw out his bullshit and find out there's people out there who fact check him on a daily basis. :ROFLMAO:

"Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” - Donald Trump

"I'm a piece of shit liar; caught myself on a telephone wire with my pants on fire." - Lie Manchu

Is your wife one of the many Hispanics or blacks that don’t know how to use the internet to find Covid information? Asking for my friend Biden.
Dude you literally just stereotyped someone's wife in a racist way while claiming you aren't racist...

Even liberal Snopes says this about the supposed Trump statement:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/

So once again, Lie Manchu... lies.

It must really suck for him to throw out his bullshit and find out there's people out there who fact check him on a daily basis. :ROFLMAO:
In a 1999 interview with Playboy, Trump said “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true. The guy’s a fucking loser. A fuckingg loser. I brought the guy in to work for me; it turns out he didn’t know that much about what he was doing. I think I met the guy two or three times total. And this guy goes off and writes a book about me, like he knows me."

Ouch. That's gotta burn.

Dude you literally just stereotyped someone's wife in a racist way while claiming you aren't racist...
As mentioned, I just wrote exactly what the president said earlier this week. Glad to see you feel that the comment is extremely racist... good thing Biden won’t be held accountable for his words. Once a racist, always a racist.

In a 1999 interview with Playboy, Trump said “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true. The guy’s a fucking loser. A fuckingg loser. I brought the guy in to work for me; it turns out he didn’t know that much about what he was doing. I think I met the guy two or three times total. And this guy goes off and writes a book about me, like he knows me."

Ouch. That's gotta burn.

What burns? We know your arse is burning after that last bullshit you pulled.

Where's the context here, and more importantly, the source, ya deluded fucking balloon head?

Even if you look at that quote there at face value, what's wrong with it?

What burns? We know your arse is burning after that last bullshit you pulled.

Where's the context here, and more importantly, the source, ya deluded fucking balloon head?

Even if you look at that quote there at face value, what's wrong with it?
If you don't know what is wrong with Donald Trump admitting that he said all black people are lazy, then you are beyond help.

If you don't know what is wrong with Donald Trump admitting that he said all black people are lazy, then you are beyond help.
Donald Trump is not longer president. Its interesting that the current president just said something about blacks and Hispanics (which hits your home) and you are okay with it. Seems you are beyond help.

Donald Trump is not longer president. Its interesting that the current president just said something about blacks and Hispanics (which hits your home) and you are okay with it. Seems you are beyond help.
Donald Trump is still the leader of the Republican Party. You always assume that I am o.k. with everything a Democrat says. Frankly it has become very tiresome.

No, he was being sarcastic based on what Biden said.
As mentioned, I just wrote exactly what the president said earlier this week. Glad to see you feel that the comment is extremely racist... good thing Biden won’t be held accountable for his words. Once a racist, always a racist.
Dude, I suspect you don't understand what racism is if you think that putting a "sarcastic" joke based on race in public, regardless of the source of that joke, is a good idea. That shit would get me fired if I posted it on a mailing list at work.

Remember one thing, your actions are the only thing that define who you are. Even if you don't think you are a racist, making racist jokes to try to be funny and attack Biden makes you seem racist. Saying something like that in response to someone accusing you of being racist makes you seem both tone-deaf and racist.

Fwiw, I'm not trying to insult you or argue. I'm giving you an external perspective based on your own interactions in this thread.

Dude, I suspect you don't understand what racism is if you think that putting a "sarcastic" joke based on race in public, regardless of the source of that joke, is a good idea. That shit would get me fired if I posted it on a mailing list at work.

Remember one thing, your actions are the only thing that define who you are. Even if you don't think you are a racist, making racist jokes to try to be funny and attack Biden makes you seem racist. Saying something like that in response to someone accusing you of being racist makes you seem both tone-deaf and racist.

Fwiw, I'm not trying to insult you or argue. I'm giving you an external perspective based on your own interactions in this thread.
No worries. Your perspective is 100% wrong. 100%. 👍

Back