Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/trans-influencer-dylan-mulvaney-raises-safety-concerns-u/

dylan-mulvaney-3-1536x864.jpg

I knew it YOU GOT NOTHING . So it appears that what is said in the post IS INDEED TOTALLY ACCURATE it's just that New Guy doesn't feel it's a story . On to the pile of trash you go , next .........

What? So she’s moving to Peru. Who gives a fuck if she does or doesn’t. How is that news? Is that supposed to make me feel a certain way?

See, you think people actually react to bullshit that’s tangentially related to anything you think might “own the libs”.

News flash pal. There are no libs in 2023 USA.
There’s regular people with real agendas and wackomagas and Qtards. Most of them are boomers and most will be dead in a decade.The right knows this too. The country is getting browner and younger. And all this circus stuff with Trump-maga-Q-fakenews bullshit is part of their desperate attempt to stay alive. The politicians will go first and when the people have the power again, their corporate masters will follow.

What? So she’s moving to Peru. Who gives a fuck if she does or doesn’t. How is that news? Is that supposed to make me feel a certain way?

See, you think people actually react to bullshit that’s tangentially related to anything you think might “own the libs”.

News flash pal. There are no libs in 2023 USA.
There’s regular people with real agendas and wackomagas and Qtards. Most of them are boomers and most will be dead in a decade.
The right knows this. The country is getting browner and younger. And all this circus stuff with Trump-maga-Q-fakenews bullshit are their desperate attempts to stay alive. The politicians will go first and when the people have the power again, their corporate masters will follow.
So you admit the article was accurate . Thank you very much .

Oh by the way , I busted out laughing when I read your second paragraph , thanks ha ha ha ha ha

I busted out laughing when I read that , thanks ha ha ha ha ha
No you didn’t. You quivered in your boots. That’s why you react so strongly to everything here. You’re afraid. Afraid because people of color and different sexual orientations and women are moving up in the world and leveling the playing field. And that scares you because on a level playing field, you’ll lose every time.

No you didn’t. You quivered in your boots. That’s why you react so strongly to everything here. You’re afraid. Afraid because people of color and different sexual orientations and women are moving up in the world and leveling the playing field. And that scares you because on a level playing field, you’ll lose every time.

NEWSFLASH Einstein : People of color and everybody else you mention have had the ability to go as far as they want . There has been NO LAWS that white people have had that blacks and woman have not had that's prevented them from doing anything.

That's your democrat victim card bullshit .

Have been. Genius. You should read the 19th amendment.

Article 1 section 2 of the constitution is a hoot as well.

Also:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws#:~:text=The Jim Crow laws were,in force until the 1960s.
It never ever fails LOL.

Wikipedia Founder Confesses: ‘We Are Democrat Propaganda’​

During the interview, Sanger admitted that while the online encyclopedia began with good intentions it is now just another tool to parrot left-wing talking points and censor those who challenge the mainstream narrative.

Sanger explained how Wikipedia now serves not just to skew information, but to viciously demonize anyone on the right or anyone deemed to be a “contrarian.”

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/wikipedia-founder-confesses-we-are-democrat-propaganda/

Look up David Icke. He founded this particular organization that you’re quoting. He has some views that should be pretty offensive to a nice Christian boy like you.
What does the owner of a website have anything to do with anything . The fact is you admitted the story is accurate .

Back