Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Shut the fuck up you worthless sack.
@Beater Aussie OR a Pom you shifty sack of shit?

Fess up you faggot.......................you missus told me you were and that's why she wanted me, the biggest cock she can find AND fit.

How's you TGP postings going you liar? Honest to a fault? You gotta be kiddin' ...Pinocchio.

If someone thinks you gotta turn up the variac to get the evh tone, fucking let them. It’s their own amp they are blowing up.
I turned up my variac to 140VAC while running my Laney 100w in 1999.

I knew it was gonna blow up the amp, but I was about to rebuild it into a 2203 circuit anyways.

:cool:

I knew it was gonna blow up the amp, but I was about to rebuild it into a 2203 circuit anyways.

EC368117-2CB0-43B5-A625-994A70D38433.gif

It’s the internet.
Lesson #1
Never let them know they‘re getting to you.
Lesson #2
Never Let them get to you.
@TagThis Joker..........

Tag This, Fag That..... What kind of lame user is that?

I'm still waiting to hear your dirt on KBD you sack of lying shit.

I hear about KBD but NOBODY has really got any dirt on him except what was fabricated. So all the sheep jumped onboard....like you.

@TagThis Joker..........

Tag This, Fag That..... What kind of lame user is that?

I'm still waiting to hear your dirt on KBD you sack of lying shit.

I hear about KBD but NOBODY has really got any dirt on him except what was fabricated. So all the sheep jumped onboard....like you.
Refer to post #417

AHHHHAHA! Cool, PLX😂
So, What happened?!
How long did it take to blow up?

I wonder how many Marshalls got destroyed because of the great EVH🤔

08C53008-749B-4E25-A6DE-3BB37FCDBBA0.jpeg

LOL

Parents Just Relieved Teen Who Came Home Drunk Wasn't Drinking Bud Light
·Apr 14, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

NEW BRITAIN, PA — Local parents Tim and Julia Yoder were understandably upset when their 17-year-old daughter Carlie came home drunk last weekend. However, their anger quickly turned to relief upon learning that Carlie had not, in fact, been consuming Bud Light.

"I mean, we were certainly disappointed that she was drinking while underage," her father Tim noted. "But at the same time, we're glad that she was responsible enough to choose a less-woke brand of alcohol."

Carlie's mother Julia said they tried hard to raise their daughter right and instill her with strong values. "I'm not proud of this, but both Carlie's father and I experimented with Bud Light when we were younger," Julia said. "I'm very proud that we raised our daughter to make better life choices and avoid some of the mistakes we made in the past."

For her part, Carlie said the temptation to drink woke beer was definitely there. "Some of the kids had Bud Light at the party. Someone even brought some of those commemorative Dylan Mulvaney cans," she said. "But I knew deep down that was wrong, so I just pounded a 12-pack of Yuengling and called it a night."

At publishing time, the Yoders announced they would be surprising young Carlie with a new car as a gift for her responsible behavior. "We really couldn't be more proud of her," his mother said. "She's a really good kid."

Back