Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Are you saying you don't believe that , even the dumbest of the dumb know that . OMG LOL. Most liberals freely admit that for Christ sake .
Whether I believe or not is irrelevant. You are saying there are “sides”. So you are fully admitting that you are falling for it.

Either way, I am not worried about it

Funny, neither are the overwhelming vast majority of the billions of folks who have been jabbed
at least once or more ALL OVER THE PLANET.

Does this DNA altering plan work evenly across all demographics, ethnicities, blood lines, etc.?

Is my DNA changing in the same way as some jabbed 22 year old super hot babe in Scandinavia?

scandi-1.jpg

This shit might end up being pretty cool when all is said and done! :D

Last edited:
Funny, neither are the overwhelming vast majority of the billions of folks who have been jabbed

Does this DNA altering plan work evenly across all demographics, ethnicities, blood lines, etc.?

Is my DNA changing in the same way as some jabbed 22 year old super hot babe in Scandinavia?

scandi-1.jpg

Donnie , it's not just about the permanent DNA changes to people who were stupid enough to allow themselves to be jabbed, what most are terrified about is what's happening all around them and to their loved ones .

Eighteen months’ worth of sudden deaths, slow deaths, encephalies, strokes, heart attacks, pericarditis, an explosion of extremely aggressive cancers , myocarditis, Guillain Barre, Bell’s palsy, MS, blood clots, lung clots, leg clots, blue-green breast milk, spontaneous abortions, stillbirths, neonatal seizures, neonatal multi-organ system failure, liver damage, kidney damage, suppressed lactation, suppressed sperm count, disrupted menses which are all detailed the Pfizer documents. When I saw this I knew I was seeing not just medicine gone wrong on a massive scale, but rather an act of war on the citizens of the world.
Dr. Naomi Campbell

scandi-1.jpg

I mean I would say I’m a little different person now than I was in my early 30s. I have kids now. I would say the pandemic changed me a bit too. Not because the vaccine mutated my DNA but it was eye opening about what kind of people some friends and acquaintances were once times were tough and they showed their true colors.
I still believe I am a nice person however I admit my patience for indignation is much shorter than it once was.

I have never once given anyone grief for NOT getting vaccinated, even though I believe most people should. For others to give me shit for getting one is in my opinion bullshit and sometime only a miserable fuck would do to someone else.

The hate here is remarkable. People are so numb to being assholes

IMG_8855.gif

How would you know ?

:unsure:
It’s been over a year since I got my last booster, shouldn’t I be noticing something now?
How would it change my DNA? What would I feel? What should be different now? Any tell tale signs? Anything remotely concrete?

People are so numb to being assholes.

The people willing to hold up an entire flight just cause they don't agree with a stupid fucking mask for a few hours
being one of the prime examples that drives me nuts. They finally started coming down on those pricks really hard.

It’s been over a year since I got my last booster, shouldn’t I be noticing something now?
How would it change my DNA? What would I feel? What should be different now? Any tell tale signs? Anything remotely concrete?
I notice something.

You talk like you've swallowed the mainstream media's bullshit, hook, line & sinker.

You didn't used to be that way, bro.

Just checked my card.

OVER two years since I got the first two massive doses a couple weeks apart.

giphy.gif

I notice something.

You talk like you've swallowed the mainstream media's bullshit, hook, line & sinker.

You didn't used to be that way, bro.

just because it’s not a conspiracy doesn’t mean it’s “mainstream media bullshit”
I’ve been getting vaccinated my entire life, so far it’s working out for me.

I don’t even watch the news. Just semi local news because we don’t even have a station by me.

I just live my life and let others do the same

just because it’s not a conspiracy doesn’t mean it’s “mainstream media bullshit”
I’ve been getting vaccinated my entire life, so far it’s working out for me.

I don’t even watch the news. Just semi local news because we don’t even have a station by me.

I just live my life and let others do the same
Well.. good luck with that, bro.

(y)

I checked my card too. First dose March of 21, last dose January 22

Think about it. As of today:

70% of the entire planet is vaccinated.
13.4 Billion doses given.

Untitled.png

Funny how the only countries reporting high percentages of vaccine hesitancy are also those
who've seen increases in their country's extreme conservative factions these past 5-10 years.

Back