Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Fucking hell, bro !

Your DNA is being altered.

You have literally "drank the Kool-Aid".

Oy vey.

DNA isn’t strongly linked to personality in general. The idea that a vaccine has altered mine to the point where nothing else has physically changed besides my personality is absolutely absurd dude.

Oy vey.

DNA isn’t strongly linked to personality in general. The idea that a vaccine has altered mine to the point where nothing else has physically changed besides my personality is absolutely absurd dude.
Do you really think nothing else has physically changed ?

It's hopeless bro , truly hopeless . You can show them a video of WEF members telling them directly to their face what's going to happen to them and they will STILL say the media told them it was a conspiracy theory LOL.
I know when I want medical advice I turn to the WEF

I know when I want medical advice I turn to the WEF
giphy.gif

You see , this is a perfect example of you not having a clue what the WEF is about . They don't give medical advice , they order the W H O , the CDC and world governments to do what they say and they do it .
Yea I’m sure they do.

My hair is longer
If what you say is true about being jabbed more than twice I feel very bad for you , things are going to get very very bad for you and I'm shocked you take it like it's a joke.

If what you say is true about being jabbed more than twice I feel very bad for you , things are going to get very very bad for you and I'm shocked you take it like it's a joke.
I’m pretty sure I got whatever the 2 boosters were. Maybe there was only 1?
Either way, I am not worried about it

Back