Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
Did you just wake up? Politicians haven't worked for "the people" in fucking decades. Trump was not part of the career politician deep state and if anything, his time in office helped expose just how corrupt and fucked up our politicians are. He was not a groomed and polished slick talker and though that seemed to hurt alot of peoples pussies, it should have given them some insight to what is actually going on in the country.
There are reasons he's so popular.

But the presidency made him even more egotistical. He wasn’t doing anything for us anymore than any other dudes have. It doesn’t matter if he is a career politician or not

You are such a fucking little whiny twat. Such a fucking baby. Lol

No lie. If I read or hear about a Karen episode I think of him.
He's such a fucking baby - too many gays in my commercials wah wah wah

Advertisers don't need to entice the average Joe Blow from Main St. USA.
It's the fringes that always need the extra attention if you want their money.

Gays mostly aren't afraid to be gay anymore. Advertisers are paying attention.

No lie. If I read or hear about a Karen episode I think of him.
He's such a fucking baby - too many gays in my commercials wah wah wah

Advertisers don't need to entice the average Joe Blow from Main St. USA.
It's the fringes that always need the extra attention if you want their money.

Gays are afraid to be gay anymore. Advertisers are paying attention.
Sure Cuckles, sure. How many times have I reported something to the mods?

RigTalk’s so fortunate to have you back, Troll-Baiter.
Oh great, the other twin. Are you just as whiny? Sure you are. “Why are all these perverts and people of color getting preferential treatment?!? Don’t they know I am a whiny bitch-ass white boy?!?”

Such little bitches. Lol

Oh great, the other twin. Are you just as whiny? Sure you are. “Why are all these perverts and people of color getting preferential treatment?!? Don’t they know I am a whiny bitch-ass white boy?!?”

Such little bitches. Lol

AHHHAHAHA👌
Tough-guy, the angry Clown.
And the white guilt shines on through, Troll Baiter.

pobre niño pequeño

Lol

Last edited:
Anyway, back to beer. Haven't had a frosty cold mug in almost 5 years now.

Top Ten things I miss the most about drinking:

#43 - The first really awesome spring day each year.

Don't normally drink beer but today is a 6 pack of icy Corona with lime before the rum & cokes start.
Crack all the windows wide open and down a couple brews.

Always start with this song to get the blood flowing real good - reminds me of spring for some reason.
Jimmy Page once again proving he's the greatest rock guitarist ever.

TURN IT UP LOUD

AHHHAHAHA👌
And the white guilt shines on through, Troll Baiter.

pobre niño pequeño

Lol
White guilt. Lol

Whiny little bitch.

You guys are so fucking stupid. When do think these personal issues become political?

When some whiny little bitch boy decides they need to make a law prohibiting all these disenfranchised groups of basic rights. Was gay marriage a political issue before some bag of dicks decided to make it law that in order for it to be a “marriage”it had to be between a man and a woman. THAT is when what should be a personal issue becomes a political issue. You say “preferential treatment”.

Whiny little bitch-boy. You and your brother. Lol

White guilt. Lol

Whiny little bitch.

You guys are so fucking stupid. When do think these personal issues become political?

When some whiny little bitch boy decides they need to make a law prohibiting all these disenfranchised groups of basic rights. Was gay marriage a political issue before some bag of dicks decided to make it law that in order for it to be a “marriage”it had to be between a man and a woman. THAT is when what should be a personal issue becomes a political issue. You say “preferential treatment”.

Whiny little bitch-boy. You and your brother.
Why so angry, Baiter? Sit down, talk to us.
Lol

But the presidency made him even more egotistical. He wasn’t doing anything for us anymore than any other dudes have. It doesn’t matter if he is a career politician or not
Apparently you don't have much experience with politicians or high ranking officials. Public or private. They're ALL egotistical.
Didn't do more? Sure thing. Keep telling yourself that.
Jesus

White guilt. Lol

Whiny little bitch.

Whiny little bitch-boy. You and your brother.

Great to have you back, Troll-Baiter, but you were more fun last time, Doctor.

This place really is better with you here. Thank you.

pobre niño pequeño​

Lol

Whiny bitch-boy
OGC.e18c6dc1cb459dedbbcf26db862dd2ef

Great to have you back, Troll-Baiter, but you were more fun last time, Doctor.

This place really is better with you here. Thank you.

pobre niño pequeño​

Lol
You can’t even come up with your own bits. Lol

Why so angry, Baiter? Sit down, talk to us.
Lol

SHUT UP.

You are the one getting all upset over too many gays on TV trying to sell you shit.

As soon as you get push back on how ridiculous you come across expressing it you pull your pivot....

WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY (insert name here)? WHAT DID I SAY THAT'S NOT RIGHT?

I've seen you do a small variation of it literally 100 times.

Could we get back on topic and talk about how to construct a reactive load for a tube amp ?

:unsure:

SHUT UP.

You are the one getting all upset over too many gays on TV trying to sell you shit.

As soon as you get push back on how ridiculous you come across expressing it you pull your pivot....

WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY (insert name here)? WHAT DID I SAY THAT'S NOT RIGHT?

I've seen you do a small variation of it literally 100 times.
Great for likes from your Klown Klan but looks lame to anyone else.

I agree, Donnie B has always been 100% about keeping this place respectable.

Apparently you don't have much experience with politicians or high ranking officials. Public or private. They're ALL egotistical.
Didn't do more? Sure thing. Keep telling yourself that.
Jesus
Cmon man. Trump was way overboard. Sure he has always been a cocky prick. Hell, that’s what I liked about him. But it went way over that towards the end of his term.

I learned about “I like Ike” buttons in history class. MAGA might as well be a fucking lifestyle brand at this point.

Just because politics have been fucked for a while doesn’t mean it isn’t getting worse and it doesn’t mean it can’t get better.
You all thought Trump was a messiah, imagine what a president could do that actually gave a fuck.

Back