Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
No, but that's not the point. That's already been established.

It just makes it seem like the whole “go woke” bullshit is forced to prove a point.

I could see if they were plastering billboards with her face and bringing her out at the Super Bowl halftime show, then yea, people might feel like they are getting it shoved down their throats.

But if a bunch of sniveling cunts didn’t complain about it, most of us would have never had to be exposed to it. I’ve never heard of this person until all this happened. I never would have known bud lite partnered with her if people didn’t complain about it. Neither would you most likely. It would have just been between people that have already formed a community, and quite honestly probably wouldn’t have wanted you guys involved in it either

Well, I agree with a lot of the stuff you post, BM, regarding politics and Covid…

I guess we can agree on those things, Dude👍
Yeah I don't get the PLX and Bag man feud , they're on the same side . To me, as long as you're on the same side it's all good . You don't have to be best buds but we need to support people on the same side because these libtard's are breeding faster than feral cats .

It just makes it seem like the whole “go woke” bullshit is forced to prove a point.

I could see if they were plastering billboards with her face and bringing her out at the Super Bowl halftime show, then yea, people might feel like they are getting it shoved down their throats.

But if a bunch of sniveling cunts didn’t complain about it, most of us would have never had to be exposed to it. I’ve never heard of this person until all this happened. I never would have known bud lite partnered with her if people didn’t complain about it. Neither would you most likely. It would have just been between people that have already formed a community, and quite honestly probably wouldn’t have wanted you guys involved in it either
Maybe you seek out a drinker of the swill water and ask them. For me, my point is, as I have stated before, that companies need to stay the fuck out of political issues.

Yeah I don't get the PLX and Bag man feud , they're on the same side . To me, as long as you're on the same side it's all good . You don't have to be best buds but we need to support people on the same side because these libtard's are breeding faster than feral cats .
For some reason, the term "Rainbow Rabbits" popped in my head when I read that :LOL:

I still haven’t heard about it anywhere but here.

And you retardlicans are dying off from old age and covid. Buh-bye. Rest in piss.

Maybe you seek out a drinker of the swill water and ask them. For me, my point is, as I have stated before, that companies need to stay the fuck out of political issues.
Is it a political issue? Someone’s personal choice is a political issue? Or are you saying you can’t separate the personal from the political?

I don’t see how it is political if they made it for an already well represented community. They weren’t pandering for votes or trying to convert anyone to anything.

Someone else doing something you wish was illegal doesn’t equate to a political statement

Aren’t you one of the dudes claiming the ruling elites are trying to divide us and bring us to the brink of civil war? Lol

I still haven’t heard about it anywhere but here.

I saw a mention of it somewhere in a random youtube comment section, but that's about it.
Some dude was playing some guitar riffs in his garage and there was a budlight banner in the background.

Someone mentioned it and the poster said "this is an old vid before all that shit happened. I do not support blah blah etc etc"

and then the first commenter said "dude, you are wearing a Queen shirt" lol

So what do the Navy sailors think?
I read today that the US Navy has a tranny/cross dresser to help bolster recruitment?
I don't believe the Navy has been that gay since the Village People :dunno:

Seems to me the opposite way to go about things, but then again, I'm too old for service...

Back